Workshop Lighting is Everything
Proper lighting in your workshop is as important as any tool in your toolbox. Whether it’s to see what you’re doing, illuminate mill marks on the wood surface or for photographing your work, having adequate and proper lighting is important! The challenge is that many of us have subterranean workshops. This makes installing your own workshop lighting even more important.
My Favorite Types of Workshop Lighting
1. General and Overhead Lighting
2. Spot Lighting
3. Tool or Task Lighting
All Your Workshop Knowledge
You need more than just correct workshop lighting – you need a complete and proper workshop. Read about the following workshop topics from other BTP authors and construction pros.
- Members discuss where they keep their workshop
- Workshop must-haves – what is essential for a good shop
- All forum topics related to tool, jobsite or workshop storage and organization
- Woodworking expert Dan shares how he designed his woodshop storage
- Todd Fratzel gives you an inside look at his attic workshop