Test your metal…
SKILSAW is looking for a few good men (and women) who frequently cut metal materials (see list below). They’re looking for 2 tool testers for each of their 3 new metal cutting saws. Yes I said METAL CUTTING – from SKILSAW! I mean they are the experts at cutting, so why not metal (and they also have a concrete fiber sidewinder 7 -1/4 in that weighs in at only 9 lbs). When you are the leader in cutting, why not.
They’ll provide the saw, you provide feedback in the form of reviews, videos, posts, etc. Ideally, each tool tester should perform at least 30-40 cuts in metal with the saw if they are chosen. They are interested in contractors/professionals who regularly cut metal under different circumstances. You do not have to return the saw.
Saws available for tool testers:
The SKILSAW 8 In. OUTLAW Worm Drive Saw for Metal (SPT78MMC-22) makes fast work of almost any metal cutting job. Click the image to see what the fuss is all about.
The SKILSAW 12 in. Dry Cut Saw (SPT62MTC-22) has a full 4 ½ in cutting capacity. So much, that you’ll think you put the wrong blade on. This little beauty makes fast work of almost any metal cutting job. Find out why you need one for your next job. Click the image to learn more.
The SKILSAW 14 In. Abrasive Chop Saw (SPT64MTA-01A) is one lean, mean chop saw designed to rip through metal. With a large base and a 14 in. blade, this is the metal chop saw you’ve been waiting for. Click here to find out more.
Suggested materials for cutting:
- Galvanized Pipe
- Steel Studs
- Corrugated sheet metal
- Metal plate
- Threaded rod
- Angle iron
- Aluminum trim and tubing (not siding)
If you’re interested in testing out one or more of these saws, please follow these simple instructions.
- If you have not already, join the BTP Tool Testers Club here: http://bethepro.com/btp-testers-club/
- Once you complete, send an email to email@example.com that contains the following information:
- Your name
- Your Trade
- How long you have been at it
- Which model you feel you want to test.
- Where you live
- Your best phone number
- Why you feel you should be chosen
- We will get back to the testers that meet the criteria best. If you are not chosen, keep trying. There will be other tests needed in the near future.