dcsimg

Your trusty Nail guns

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Using both my milwaukee 18 and 15 ga today. These are great, I think we are going to see more cordless as the tech keeps getting better and better.

those are the bosch ones right? i wonder why they discontinued them, eventually once the tech gets a little lighter i’ll have to get into cordless.

the bosch cordless nailers were problematic.. couldnt sink nails in hardwood and were much louder.. the air nailers had a ton of problems with them.. i know 6 guys that had teh framer and they all said they were in for service multiple times within 6 months of purchasing them.. the 18 gauge had to be modified by the user in order to sink nails i know becasue i had 2 of them… at the max setting it coiuldnt sink a 2″ nail in pine

@madman_us
    wont like to hear that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here is mines I have bostich palm nailer

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t know who’s having what problem I’m been using these guns pass 2 years almost not even one gun jambed or anything like that and never had a problem with sinking nails on cordless nailer or the pneumatic ones not even one nail had been stuck or couldn’t put the nail in no problem here I only use Lucas synthetic oil for my nailguns everyday sometimes.couple times and I’m running royal purple on my air compressor cet 3 10 and cet420 so I don’t know why would you guys have problem

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

so far I had not a single problem or jam with the guns…time will tell 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Anonymous
    Inactive

@madman_us here is the picture royal purple is for compressors and I add little bit of lucas in that too. But for the guns I only use Lucas nothing else

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

thanks for the picture from the oil you are using…I’ll try to get them for my guns.
    for air compressor oil I saved somewhere a link from a product which is amazing for air compressor. quite pricy but prolly well worth it.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Where is this palm nailer you speak of? I have seen many different brands but never Bosch.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Its amazing how reliant we have become with these too. I have thought about adding a “Siding nailer”, and a “hardware” hanger to my list but end up pulling back due to frequency or need.

I have the Hitachi coil siding gun and it’s a winner! I also have the bostich PPN ( positive placement nailer) for the tico nails.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Where is this palm nailer you speak of? I have seen many different brands but never Bosch.

I think you’ve been confused..

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Its amazing how reliant we have become with these too. I have thought about adding a “Siding nailer”, and a “hardware” hanger to my list but end up pulling back due to frequency or need.

I have the Hitachi coil siding gun and it’s a winner! I also have the bostich PPN ( positive placement nailer) for the tico nails.

We have that Bostitch gun too, got it last year. WE also have the boat anchor Paslode that shoots both lengths of nails, although not very well.

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Those Bostitch dtrap shots were limited to the 1.5″ nailer….right? that was a another reason I backed off.

@dirtywhiteboy
    duh…..yeah I guess I was confused I glanced at the posted and saw nothing but Bosch in the photos and avatar Lol

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have the Hitachi coil siding gun and it’s a winner!

Looks like a winner, really like the drum that holds the coil. How many nails come in a coil?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous
    Inactive

You take the (tit) out bos(tit)ch @topnotch I have borrow stapler from Bosch too actually that’s not in the picture also

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.346 seconds