dcsimg

Your trusty Nail guns

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • Author

No pics ,

28 degree King framer
    18 ga King
    16 ga King

18 ga is about 12 years old , framer is around 8 years old 16 is around 6 years old

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I need to update my gun pile.
    Guns not in pile.
    Hitachi 23ga.
    ETF T-nailer
    Bostich tico gun
    Bosch 16ga. 18volt gun

Attachments:
    Doobie

No pics, just too tired frankly and they are not all in the same place.

First one ever, cheapo little brad nailer I got in a kit at Costco.

Bostich – Framing nailer; Crown staple nailer; another small brad nailer.

Senco – Roofing nailer – Positive placement metal hanger nailer.

Grex – 23 gauge pin nailer.

Paslode – Trim nailer.

I think that’s it. Just realized I have just as many nailers as routers more or less. Doh! How does that happen!!!

Ooops! Forgot my palm nailer.

No wonder I forgot about it. I bought it ‘just in case’ but have never used it. Can’t even recall what brand it is without going and digging it out.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

No pics, just too tired frankly and they are not all in the same place.

First one ever, cheapo little brad nailer I got in a kit at Costco.

Bostich – Framing nailer; Crown staple nailer; another small brad nailer.

Senco – Roofing nailer – Positive placement metal hanger nailer.

Grex – 23 gauge pin nailer.

Paslode – Trim nailer.

I think that’s it. Just realized I have just as many nailers as routers more or less. Doh! How does that happen!!!

Ooops! Forgot my palm nailer.

No wonder I forgot about it. I bought it ‘just in case’ but have never used it. Can’t even recall what brand it is without going and digging it out.

I didn’t list my palm nailers either. I have two of the Ridgid and one of the teeny tiny Senco’s. The nice thing about the Ridgid is the lifetime service.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

whats surprised me is the number of bostich. I never had nothing but trouble with them myself. Glad they are working for you all. Also surprising the lack of pasload

CrpntrFeak
    Pro
    Globe, AZ

whats surprised me is the number of bostich. I never had nothing but trouble with them myself. Glad they are working for you all. Also surprising the lack of pasload

3 out of 4 of my Bostitch guns are older models. The roofing gun, 1″ crown stapler, and the 18ga Brad nailer. The brad nailer is my oldest gun at about 13 years old. Never been rebuilt. The roofing gun is about 11 years old and also has never been rebuilt. I can’t remember exactly how old the 1″ crown stapler is but it is close to 10 years, never rebuilt.

I bought the 15ga with the impression that it would be a great gun considering the luck I have had with the others. I am guessing it is due to lack of quality that it is more of a dud. The don’t seem to make them like they used to.

I have heard others mention that their newer Bostitch nailers are not so great either.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

ok… whos gonna message riz to get him to post his nailer collection.. the crazy bugger has like what 12 impulse nailers alone

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

I don’t have any nail guns myself, but at work we have a bunch:

About 5-6 Bostitch framers
    Grip Rite framer
    2 Max Super Framers, coil
    Bostitch Strapshot
    Hitachi Strap-Tite
    Siders: Hitachi, Max
    Roofers: Ridgid, 2-3 Bostitch
    Finish, Bostitch, 2 or 3 18 gage, maybe a few others
    Hitachi Stapler, 1/2 crown
    Pasload
    2 Bostitch floor nailers
    Brad Nailer (not sure the brand)

I know I’m forgetting some. We very well could have 30 nailers.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

At one point All of my guns were Bostitch..and they all sucked. The framer double fired/ didn’t fire at all sometimes. The trim “set” was unreliable as well. I sold them all after a year of light use and replaced them with other brands.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

ok… whos gonna message riz to get him to post his nailer collection.. the crazy bugger has like what 12 impulse nailers alone

Those impulse guns are the reason I wont rush to buy a batter gun. They were great when they operated but I found i spent more time messing with them every day than running the hose. The weight always bothered me more than the hose did as well. Sold mine and never looked back

Relate it now to my track its or the hilti 460. Both are great when they run well but my hilti dx2 shoots every time is ligher and fits in more areas

monman1
    Pro

I have,
    2 paslode f350s
    1 Bostitch f33pt
    5 other no name guns

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Those impulse guns are the reason I wont rush to buy a batter gun. They were great when they operated but I found i spent more time messing with them every day than running the hose. The weight always bothered me more than the hose did as well. Sold mine and never looked back

Relate it now to my track its or the hilti 460. Both are great when they run well but my hilti dx2 shoots every time is ligher and fits in more areas

Years ago, I bought 2 new Impulse framers. Never really proved to be reliable. Pretty much gave them away a few years later. This past year, I bought the Dewalt 20v framer. Battery only, no gas. Worked so well, I bought another 6 months later.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Went into the garage to take a picture of my guns.

Bosch SN350-20F (Full Head Framing Strip Nailer)
    Bosch FNS250-16 (16ga Straight Finish Nailer)
    Bosch STN150-18 (18ga Narrow Crown Stapler)
    Bosch FNS138-23 (23ga Pinner Nailer)
    Porter Cable 18ga brad nailer which will be replaced with a Bosch gun 😛

How do you like the Bosch framing nailer and what degree are the nails for that gun ?

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Bosch SN350-20F

well i really like that gun. its lightweight and pretty powerful.
    im not a experienced framer or so, just a heavy equipped DIY person.
    it takes 20 Degree full head nails

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I don’t have many but here are a couple in the picture and I also have a couple of 18Ga Power Fist brand (one that @r-ice still has) another tucked away in the garage.

Flooring nailer/stapler
    16 Ga Ridgid

lol i only have the one I borrowed from @58chev hahaha, i need to buy one for myself.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

same with lboxx’s
    as soon as you start with one nailer, it will get more and more

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Also no picks, with equipmant spread out between trailers and sites, it would take a day to collect them all.

Framing Guns – Paslode, Makita, Hitachi, Milwaukee, Bosch
    Positive placement guns – Paslode
    15 GA Finish guns, Bostich & Hitachi
    16 GA Finish Gun – Craftsman
    18 GA finish Guns – Bostich, Paslode, Hitache, Bosch
    23 GA Pinner – Porter Cable, Senco, Bosch
    Roofing Nailers – Milwaukee, Hitachi, Porter Cable
    16 GA Staplers – Senco & Hitachi
    18 Ga Stapler – Milwaukee & Bostich
    Siding Nailers – Hitachi
    Palm nailer – Senco

I forgot to add the Bostich flooring stapler, the Bostich plastic cap stapler and the Hitachi Plastic cap nailer.

Doobie

I wish I had some of my guns as Hitachis. They make great nailers but they always seem priced so much higher than other brands.

CrpntrFeak
    Pro
    Globe, AZ

I wish I had some of my guns as Hitachis. They make great nailers but they always seem priced so much higher than other brands.

Look at Big Sky Tool online. If you are ok with reconditioned tools, which I am, you can get them pretty cheap. All my smaller Hitachi guns are reconditioned and I paid less than $40 for each of them.

Doobie

Look at Big Sky Tool online. If you are ok with reconditioned tools, which I am, you can get them pretty cheap. All my smaller Hitachi guns are reconditioned and I paid less than $40 for each of them.

I went and looked up what they had and there was only one Hitachi nailer available. I also couldn’t find whether they ship to Canada either.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.549 seconds