dcsimg

Worst NFL team to play for??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11405668

So I just read this article on ESPN, and I have to say I wasn’t surprised by this opinion.

What do you think? If I’m being paid the amount of money they are, I can’t imagine that I would complain which team was writing the checks…

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

I’m not surprised at all. They suck.

I would find it hard to complain when getting paid that much, but it’s still demoralizing to suck as bad as the raiders suck.

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

redwood
    Pro

There was a time, long ago, that everyone would love to play with the Raiders. Despite the fact that they suck, they do play in decent weather. There are other teams that suck and play in horrible weather.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

Im not even a fan of the NFL or pay much attention to it at all and guessed the raiders… or Lions. But I was sure it was the raiders

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Anyone that would pay me would make me happy lol

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I can’t believe the Vikings did not make the list. The biggest team of under achievers ever.

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

My buddy is a Raider fan…the misery…hes still upset over the tuck rule.

Im a Steeler/Giant fan since I was a kid in the 70’s I saw the best and worst of both. Back in the day the Bucs or Saints were horrible teams. Today I would have thought the Browns or the Jaguars more than the Raiders

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

N.E. was there so I guess I’m safe in the
    fantasy football league

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I guess it’s similar to being a Cubs fan???

Jon P.
    Instagram

I can’t believe the Vikings did not make the list. The biggest team of under achievers ever.

Yeah no joke! That, and the KC Chiefs- continue to get your hopes up only to break your heart. It would get old playing for an NFL team that just failed to perform and earn a decent record…

John S

redwood
    Pro

At least the Vikings and Chiefs have made the playoffs in the last 10 years. I saw that Buffalo was #2 behind the Raiders. I would have put them at #1. They have been lousy for a long time and have some pretty bad weather.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I would of guessed the Raiders too. Sure they make money but players would like to win or at least have a chance. The situation that team is in makes winning very difficult. No stability, no quarterback.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I live near Indianapolis, so naturally I’m a Colts fan. I remember the days before Peyton Manning was drafted. Things were very similar to the Raiders situation in terms of wins and losses ( although at that time the Raiders were probably better.) It goes without saying that things turned around pretty quickly in Indy, but I just don’t get the feeling they will for Oakland. Too much upper level turnover to have any type of stability.

Jon P.
    Instagram

At least the Vikings and Chiefs have made the playoffs in the last 10 years. I saw that Buffalo was #2 behind the Raiders. I would have put them at #1. They have been lousy for a long time and have some pretty bad weather.

Oh, yikes – I had forgotten about Buffalo… talk about terrible weather indeed. Although many guys I played with in college really like to play in the freezing cold (at least, that is what they claimed. They were probably just trying to act tough).

John S

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Yeah Buffalo and Cleveland would be a close second to the Raiders. All three teams suffer from lack of continuity and a lousy quarterback situation.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.254 seconds