dcsimg

World of Concrete 2018 #WOC2018 – Who's Going?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  rerun_1965 1 day, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

It’s that time of year again and we here at BTP love to see who shows up at the annual gathering of the concrete crowd. Let’s see who’s going this year and if we can coordinate a meetup while we are there. Always a good time but made even better when we can share it with other pros. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Cheers,

Jim

Attachments:

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I am going to IBS in Orlando, I would love to go to WOC but it is not in the cards this year.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

When is the WOC going to happen?? I’d love to get outta here for 3 or 4 days!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

It will be Jan. 23 – 26 in Las Vegas.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I wish I could go – WOC always has such great new tools and innovations getting shown off, but it’s pretty unrealistic for me. But I’m still excited to hear about it from any of you who are going – any ideas what new toys might be rolling out??

Charlie

Instagram

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Bosch always has a big booth at IBS but it is more geared toward their appliances with a few tools, I wish they had more tools there.

I’ll be definitely there like every year @bethepro

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I’d love to go, but at that point I doubt my wife will let me venture that far with a week or 2 old baby lol

All of the photos and videos will have to do once again.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’d love to go, but at that point I doubt my wife will let me venture that far with a week or 2 old baby lol

Oh congrats to the new baby!!! Truly a gift!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

I will have to be content to watch my Instagram feed and here on BTP during that time, always great to see all the new stuff that is shown off there!

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

@woodsconstruction congrats on the new born ,

I would love to go , and would probably win every event at the show , lol , just kidding , but all joking aside , I am sure it would be a great event to be at . looking forward to following the news and pictures

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doesn’t Bosch use the WOC show to show their new tool releases for the year? Wonder what they will have on hand to announce for 2018? Any ideas?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Doesn’t Bosch use the WOC show to show their new tool releases for the year? Wonder what they will have on hand to announce for 2018? Any ideas?

I’m curious about that too – @bethepro, any hints?

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

That is worth staying home for, for sure. Congrats!

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of enthusiasm.
    ...... Winston Churchill

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

@madman_us I am thinking of switching my foundations from concrete block to ICF’s.

having been to WOC in the past, do you think it would be informative and helpful when trying to determine what ICF system will suite us best?

I don’t have soo much experience with ICF, but I was always interested in that.
    Even for our extreme climates here in the desert (around 125F)

LOGIX ICF will be there. If you want I can ask those guys a few questions if you have some. Just post them and I’ll save them.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

We do, and there will be a few new ones, but most of the excitement will be over batteries that are coming out n 2018. The new connected Grinder as well as some 12V tools and of course Bulldog Carbide is a big deal if you deal with concrete drilling. The connected jack hammer will also be something no one else will be releasing. Imagine GPS in a demo hammer.

This is the link to our page on the WOC site:
    https://explore.worldofconcrete.com/Attendee/ExpoHall/BoothDetails/1231897

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

We do, and there will be a few new ones, but most of the excitement will be over batteries that are coming out n 2018. The new connected Grinder as well as some 12V tools and of course Bulldog Carbide is a big deal if you deal with concrete drilling. The connected jack hammer will also be something no one else will be releasing. Imagine GPS in a demo hammer.

OK, now I’m getting excited about this event. Doubtful that I will be going but I will be following every report.

Can’t wait to see what surprises are in store.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of enthusiasm.
    ...... Winston Churchill

It’s going to be an interesting event. Can’t wait to be there

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The new connected Grinder as well as some 12V tools

Great news that Bosch will be showing more new 12V tools at WOC. The 12V Bosch line is my favorite line of tools and can’t wait to see the new ones.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.768 seconds