dcsimg

Workmo by Sortimo – expanding the L-Boxx system

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 141 total)
  • Author

Chris tagged me in sortimo show that’s going on as we speak . Wonder what new L-boxxs we be . New latch maybe .

Always willing to learn .

Chris tagged me in sortimo show that’s going on as we speak . Wonder what new L-boxxs we be . New latch maybe .

Any news on this? Any new releases?

I Hope they bring the new stuff across the Atlantic.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

You can buy the Workmo system here:

Thank you for the link.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thank you for the link.

Very much! Its nice to know we can get the Sortimo stuff here

BrianT
    Pro

You’re welcome.

I’m a huge Sortimo fan. Would be stoked to see some new products! Hope they post something on their Facebook page soon

Professional Tool user

Thank you for the link.

Looks good, they look like they would actually fit with the Bosch L boxes,

Thank you for the link.

For sure. The Lboxxes ARE sortimo and coloured/branded for bosch. Lots of euro companies license them and if we wanted to order a couple of hundred, we could too. Ive evne considered placing an order for home non-toll storage since the rates are decent at volume and I like an L3 more than a rubbermaid

Stihl is another that uses them

I wish more north American companies used them – would make it easier to have a bunch

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Things are going that way. It may take a while for America to catch up but I could see more companies using them or systainers

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Thank you for the link.

For sure. The Lboxxes ARE sortimo and coloured/branded for bosch. Lots of euro companies license them and if we wanted to order a couple of hundred, we could too. Ive evne considered placing an order for home non-toll storage since the rates are decent at volume and I like an L3 more than a rubbermaid

I wish more north American companies used them – would make it easier to have a bunch

i didn’t know stihl dealt with sortimo, would’ve been nice to have a case for my chainsaw.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

They are looking nice but price wise it’s gonna be expensive are they planing to bring this to the north america

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

i didn’t know stihl dealt with sortimo, would’ve been nice to have a case for my chainsaw.

Looks like so far its only for the batteries, but its a start

Heres one marketing image I found

Thank you for the link.

Thanks, that sounds interesting, what sort of amount would someone need to order to be considered for better rates, I might be interested.

Maybe we can do a BTP Montreal members order, I could be interested.

BrianT
    Pro

I was looking into that too…
    I think if you order in a high enough volume you can have them branded with your logo too:
    http://www.l-boxx.de/en/individualisation/branding/

Professional Tool user

I think if you order in a high enough volume you can have them branded with your logo too:

Yup, thats what I had seen. Thanks! My bookmark wasnt working anymore

And from my read, it can be in any colour.

BrianT
    Pro

Yes definitely! They show lots of options on the site

Professional Tool user

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

A be the pro custom box would be awesome. I would be willing to throw on a couple hundred bucks for a few number 2’s

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s a nice option.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Couple new Sortimo products on their homepage.

http://iaa2016.sortimo.de/en/neuheiten/

Sortimo X-Unit

“X-UNIT
    WEATHER-PROOF AND ROBUST

The X-Unit creates stowage space on the Pick-up, without negatively influencing the loading length. They are fixated without the need for drilling, on the platform and therefore swings freely over the loading space. The X-Unit accommodates the stowage of tools, small components and work materials which would otherwise be left open to the elements on the loading area. The impressive design language mirrors the properties of the X-Unit: robust, resilient, weather-proof. Maximum stability is guaranteed in the X-Unit through high quality materials processing and a weather-proof powder coating. Locks on both sides allow the X-Unit to be opened from all sides of the vehicle. The interior can be divided as required and is naturally compatible with the Sortimo BOXXes program”.

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Couple new Sortimo products on their homepage.

Couple of nice solutions right there. Thank you for posting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Has anyone here actually purchased any of these Workmos? I am torn between getting several of them or building my own solution out of 80/20. It is obviously quite a bit more to do the Workmo route, but if everyone thought extremely highly of it I may consider it… They are generally available on Sortimo’s great new US site (at least, so it seems).

John S

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.100 seconds