dcsimg

Workmo by Sortimo – expanding the L-Boxx system

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I think the t boxxes are slightly bigger. So no.

Well that is disappointing, if it was the same size it would be a great addition to the shop organization.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

But Sortimo does make L-Boxxes just in a different color.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

But Sortimo does make L-Boxxes just in a different color.

what is the difference between the two, i was trying to find out but no one has done any direct comparison website or videos.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

they do have quite some nice stuff – just went thru their list…
    but also for a good chunk of $$

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

There seems to be some companies that are just out lets for people with too much money ,, this looks like one of them.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

i mean i guess you can build your own cart with nice casters and have it use lboxxes for storage but good casters go up from 25 dollars to 60 dollars per caster, so sortimo might have alot of the money in their casters.

They look very nice, well built and nice options, but, I can’t justify the price,
    Besides one box set up is enough for me.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

There seems to be some companies that are just out lets for people with too much money ,, this looks like one of them.

You got that right. Way to much money.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

i mean i guess you can build your own cart with nice casters and have it use lboxxes for storage but good casters go up from 25 dollars to 60 dollars per caster, so sortimo might have alot of the money in their casters.

I have bounced that idea around. I would like to build two longer ones that you can access from either side and put a work table on top of them.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

what is the difference between the two, i was trying to find out but no one has done any direct comparison website or videos.

I thought Sortimo made the L-Boxxes for Bosch just in Bosch colors with the Bosch name on them. IIRC the the L designation is a size standard and anyone of the companies that make the L-Boxx makes them all the same they will stack etc.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I thought Sortimo made the L-Boxxes for Bosch just in Bosch colors with the Bosch name on them. IIRC the the L designation is a size standard and anyone of the companies that make the L-Boxx makes them all the same they will stack etc.

The t boxxes don’t stack and have a clear lid and are just a tiny bit wider. They arw kind of like a big version of the iboxx that goes into the l-rack

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Do they make an L-Boxx with a clear lid?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I believe they they do not. I haven’t even seen any in Europe. Even if there was one the L-boxx lids have that honeycomb support in it so it would still not be the most visible.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

You got that right. Way to much money.

This is the reason that HD can’t keep the Ridgid boXXes on the shelves.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Do they make an L-Boxx with a clear lid?

I believe they they do not. I haven’t even seen any in Europe. Even if there was one the L-boxx lids have that honeycomb support in it so it would still not be the most visible.

I haven’t seen anything like that either. Would be nice if they would produce and sell it as a spare part or so.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

FYI Sortimo now has an actual US online shop… granted, the prices are pretty tough to swallow, but I would love to get a few of those WorkMos…

http://www.sortimo-shop.us/#

http://www.sortimo.com/fileadmin/user_upload/sortimo-international/documents/WorkMo_ENG.pdf

Thanks Supi, I’ve been waiting for an easy place to browse the prices and catalog.

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

Here is what I have done with my JC10 and nailers. Like I said before, it sits on top of the 3D just fine.

I need to add an l-rack-s with an i-boxx72 for nails and all will be right there.

I think I might be able to fit my 16ga nailer into an LST92 drawer, but then I will still need a 3D for that drawer to fit somewhere.

How do you like that compressor ? I am just about to pull the trigger on the 4.6 gal twin aluminum tank, I wasn’t sure the small single tank would keep up.

I have that compressor too. It keeps up fine for me, but I’m not as demanding than a tredesperson would need it to be. Great little quiet compressor and Rolairs are made in USA and have great customer eupport.

You are correct. And they make them for lots of other companies too. They even offer custom orders in bulk.. maybe BTP would make our own branded lboxxes someday

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just wish more of the L-Boxx stuff was available in NA. They have a lot of accessories that are tough to find.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

BrianT
    Pro

You can buy the Workmo system here:

http://www.sortimo-shop.us/

It’s not cheap, but really partctical. I use it in my workshop for a couple of weeks now. It’s not as heavy as steel carts and therefore very mobile

Professional Tool user

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.617 seconds