dcsimg

work shirts

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I have a few with my company logo, but haven’t had any new ones in a while. Might be about time.

My next shirts will be Jerzy, Beefy, like the thicker heavier feel even when it is hot out.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I had some Nike golf shirts embroidered with my logo. They are great shirts and very comfortable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My next shirts will be Jerzy, Beefy, like the thicker heavier feel even when it is hot out.

I’m that way about all my clothes, preferring heavyweight material, work or play. Not so easy to find quality made clothing nowadays, at least not without buying online.

My work shirts are Carhartt brand . Or the ones I had made are cotton Gildan . The new Carhartt force sweat wicking are pretty good . Picture of me wearing company shirt .

Attachments:

Always willing to learn .

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I like heavier t-shirts too; my company shirts are all Gildan tees but they are their heavy line. I have some of the Carharrt and Dickies brand t-shirts that I really like too.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Finally got to wear my bethepro shirt to the site. I’m much happier wearing it then I look, lol.

My work shirts are Carhartt brand . Or the ones I had made are cotton Gildan . The new Carhartt force sweat wicking are pretty good . Picture of me wearing company shirt .

I have three Carhartt shirts that I like to cycle though. Great quality and not too heavy.

Attachments:

A Working Pro since 2004

Finally got to wear my bethepro shirt to the site. I’m much happier wearing it then I look, lol.

I have three Carhartt shirts that I like to cycle though. Great quality and not too heavy.

Breaking her in on site . How’s the wind on that job .

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Not bad so far this week. Last week was a wash with all the high winds and rain.

A Working Pro since 2004

Not bad so far this week. Last week was a wash with all the high winds and rain.

I hate working on scaffolding when it’s windy .

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.323 seconds