dcsimg

work shirts

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I have a few with my company logo, but haven’t had any new ones in a while. Might be about time.

My next shirts will be Jerzy, Beefy, like the thicker heavier feel even when it is hot out.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I had some Nike golf shirts embroidered with my logo. They are great shirts and very comfortable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My next shirts will be Jerzy, Beefy, like the thicker heavier feel even when it is hot out.

I’m that way about all my clothes, preferring heavyweight material, work or play. Not so easy to find quality made clothing nowadays, at least not without buying online.

My work shirts are Carhartt brand . Or the ones I had made are cotton Gildan . The new Carhartt force sweat wicking are pretty good . Picture of me wearing company shirt .

Always willing to learn .

Attachments:
    ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I like heavier t-shirts too; my company shirts are all Gildan tees but they are their heavy line. I have some of the Carharrt and Dickies brand t-shirts that I really like too.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Finally got to wear my bethepro shirt to the site. I’m much happier wearing it then I look, lol.

My work shirts are Carhartt brand . Or the ones I had made are cotton Gildan . The new Carhartt force sweat wicking are pretty good . Picture of me wearing company shirt .

I have three Carhartt shirts that I like to cycle though. Great quality and not too heavy.

A Working Pro since 2004

Attachments:

Finally got to wear my bethepro shirt to the site. I’m much happier wearing it then I look, lol.

I have three Carhartt shirts that I like to cycle though. Great quality and not too heavy.

Breaking her in on site . How’s the wind on that job .

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Not bad so far this week. Last week was a wash with all the high winds and rain.

A Working Pro since 2004

Not bad so far this week. Last week was a wash with all the high winds and rain.

I hate working on scaffolding when it’s windy .

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Finally got to wear my bethepro shirt to the site.

Looks great plus I see you are back on the buildings. Take care

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I have a bad habit of whatever I’m wearing is work clothes. I have clothes I hardly wear because of it. I don’t change, I just do what I have to do. I’ve been under the hood of a car in a suit and tie.

I don’t mind cotton. It gets damp with sweat and that seems to cool you a bit. I have had tons of shirts from the drag races, but they are running out quickly. Besides, when cotton shirts bite the dust, they make good rags.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have a bad habit of whatever I’m wearing is work clothes.

After ruining many a good pair of pants and several shirts it is work clothes for me before going out to the shop. I also have several pairs of overalls around just in case.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’ve been using the quick dry t shirts from the sports store , or Costco , good price and , they dry up from sweat pretty fast
    They are either nike or under armour
    Usually pay around 15 bucks each on sale.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have a bad habit of whatever I’m wearing is work clothes. I have clothes I hardly wear because of it. I don’t change, I just do what I have to do. I’ve been under the hood of a car in a suit and tie.

I don’t mind cotton. It gets damp with sweat and that seems to cool you a bit. I have had tons of shirts from the drag races, but they are running out quickly. Besides, when cotton shirts bite the dust, they make good rags.

I have more work clothes then good clothes. I try to change my good clothes before doing something that might cause my clothes to be soiled. I usually wear my works clothes around the house on the weekends. I wear a uniform supplied by the company at work so I need any extra work clothes. I just buy cheap plain t shirts. I can’t wear a shirt that has anything iron on it.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have more work clothes then good clothes.

LOL I’m not there yet close but not there. I usually wear work clothes all the time, easier than changing.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I’ve been using the quick dry t shirts from the sports store , or Costco , good price and , they dry up from sweat pretty fast

I should maybe try those kinds of shirts. They look like they clam to your body when you sweat though.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I should maybe try those kinds of shirts. They look like they clam to your body when you sweat though.

Those are generally my favourite. I pick them up at Winner’s for a decent price. Nothing to me is worse then a wet cotton t-shirt clinging to the body. These athletic/jogging shirts seem to do the trick.

A Working Pro since 2004

Those are generally my favourite. I pick them up at Winner’s for a decent price. Nothing to me is worse then a wet cotton t-shirt clinging to the body. These athletic/jogging shirts seem to do the trick.

Yeah same here , I much prefer the so called athletic t-shirts , I find that when you sweat , a slight breeze and they dry up super fast , and like you said Chris , much less clingy than the cotton

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I should look at getting some of these shirts.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.242 seconds