dcsimg

work shirts

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I used to buy work clothes at a used work clothes store we had in town. They got them from the uniform companies. I was just going to get them greasy and dirty. Use and pitch out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Its going to be 30 degrees today, wearing a cotton carhartt shirt but the cotton seems really thick for this weather. I may need to pick up some lighter ones, maybe the carhartt force shirts are lighter

A Working Pro since 2004

Thatkid
    Pro

I just hit up the good will and buy a bunch of the 2$ shirts. Who cares if it gets trashed with roofing tar when it was only 2$.

$2 seems like a good deal.

Yep around here the goodwill has sales everyday and if you go on the right day all the shirts are 2$.

Thatkid
    Pro

Its going to be 30 degrees today, wearing a cotton carhartt shirt but the cotton seems really thick for this weather. I may need to pick up some lighter ones, maybe the carhartt force shirts are lighter

I have a couple carhartt shirts and when it’s hot out they are not very comfortable to wear.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Its going to be 30 degrees today, wearing a cotton carhartt shirt

At first I thought 30 degrees don’t they have summer up there. Then realized it was 30 degrees Celsius.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Its going to be 30 degrees today, wearing a cotton carhartt shirt

At first I thought 30 degrees don’t they have summer up there. Then realized it was 30 degrees Celsius.

Thanks for clearing that up. I got child reading that post at first lol

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

personally not a fan of the carhartt tshirts.. their made of heavy cotton and the shape of them is off for my upper body shape. there uncomfortable

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Never tried a Carhartt shirt, but I do like my canvas pants.

Orange County, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Totally! I love their pants and overalls but the shirts seem so heavy. I know it will last but not really what I’m looking for in the middle of summer. Lol yes 30 degrees 🙂 and that’s not bad I should not be complaining. Any blaklader stuff that’s really breathable?

A Working Pro since 2004

gtaylor
    Pro
    El Dorado, Ar

I like anything synthetic. Cotton just gets soaked with sweat and becomes uncomfortable to me. I burn through shirts in a day — 3-4 would be easy to go through.

I agree can’t wear cotton any more . Doesn’t breath or evorprate .

My name is Gerald Taylor of Taylor made granite furnishings LLC . .

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

I just wear a tshirt.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve always liked a good T-shirt. The ones they have in most department stores are getting too thin though. I like a T-shirt with some meat so it is a little more tough.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

more and more jobs are requiring Hi-VIS so I just buy gildain neon green t-shirts at about $5 each, that or the ones the company gives me

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I wear $ 2.00 T-shirts most of the time in the shop .If I have a large group come to look at my work then I wear one of my dress shirts with logos .

staker
    Pro

I just wear old t-shirts no use ruining a new one.

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

T-shirts with logo on chest, I make sure all employees have a few. Button up collared shirt with logo on chest for sales/bidding.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

I wear $ 2.00 T-shirts most of the time in the shop .If I have a large group come to look at my work then I wear one of my dress shirts with logos .

Smart move on dressing up for the guest

Had a couple doxen SW shirts given to me, but they are getting to the point of needing replaced

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I’m needing to get some new work t-shirts made up. I like the free advertising.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

KenW
    Pro

I’m needing to get some new work t-shirts made up. I like the free advertising.

Hook a man up.. I like a free shirt LOL

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.462 seconds