dcsimg

Work Pants

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • Author

jeff if you do end up getting the power box let us know what you think!

John S

brian those pants are a steal when they are on sale. man. nice… how long do they last you?

John S

parenos
    Honesdale, PA

John,
    I dont know yet, my wife bought me 2 pairs a couple months ago, and I just got 3 more from the sale. The 2 pair I have worn so far, seem to hold up pretty well. No serious signs of wear yet. Just cleaned out a few roached pair of dickies to make some room.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

john, i did order the power box, it should be here next week. still waiting for my composite decking article to get posted though… it was supposed to be up a week ago. but their saying this week now…

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

woodman_412

Let us know what you think of it when you get yours Jeff. I’m trying to decide if I would want one or not.

Dan

danpattison.com

parenos
    Honesdale, PA

Wanted to add an update on the pants. They are still in good shape, yesterday I crawled through dirt and snow most of the day, they do not show any signs of wear yet, and have repelled stains pretty well so far.

Brian – Do they soak up moisture or are they repellent at all?

John S

Kimber
    Pro

I wear Duluth work pants, heavy duty, double knees with lots of pockets for rougher work; lighter weight when I can get away with. Great work shirts, vests and jackets too.
    I’ve been wearing these for several years, pretty darn tough.

parenos
    Honesdale, PA

Kimber- Do you have the firehose pants? I was looking at the Duluth pants. They do look pretty awesome. How do the knees hold up? I always wear out the knees quickly

Carhartt, all the way!

so many brands out there. I like Dickies and Carlhartt.

Carhartts all the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I don’t know after going x1600 Blaklader pants I don’t think I could wear anthing else, besides maybe the x1608 hi vis version.

A Working Pro since 2004

Carhartt for most of the work pants gear . They always last just throw them alway causes of the look of stain’s .

Always willing to learn .

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Dickies double knee for everyday and carhartt fleece lined for when its cold

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Carhartt for most of the work pants gear . They always last just throw them alway causes of the look of stain’s .

Yeah the same thing happens to my clothing. Some of it gets small holes from all the concrete but the majority is stains from sealants, mortar and stuff.

A Working Pro since 2004

Yeah the same thing happens to my clothing. Some of it gets small holes from all the concrete but the majority is stains from sealants, mortar and stuff.

I just put in the trash must of been 4 years old pair . I usually have around 10 pairs at one time . Depending on the job of the day .

Always willing to learn .

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

Carhart work pants are my preference, I have tried jeans and Dickies in the past and nothing lasts nearly as well.

I wear Carhartt Double knee Dungarees because i put holes in the knees fast and if I’m going to be on my knees all day i can slip in knee pads, They have a small hole to roll up knee pads and stick them in but its real tiny and i needed to open it, eventually i opened the bottom completely and sewed on velcro for easy access. The pants material is rough and irritates my skin until i wash them a few times.

nice sharing!!

i use KAIUSI Men’s Casual Jogging Harem Pants Running Trousers
    i know it is little bit weird but i like it http://thefashionupdates.com/men-trousers/

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.332 seconds