dcsimg

Work Boots

Viewing 11 posts - 301 through 311 (of 311 total)
  • Author

To work with problematic legs you need very comfortable and orthopedic shoes, and your creams and ointments will not help, it is best to buy special shoes https://perfectshoesforyou.com/best-work-and-hiking-boots-for-flat-feet/, for such cases, in it you will feel much better.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Not necessarily.
    You just change the insole with an orthopedic one.
    That’s what I do.

Not necessarily.
    You just change the insole with an orthopedic one.
    That’s what I do.

Yes great point ,

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Bought meself a pair of 8″ insulated waterproof Keen Philadelphia.
    Just received them yesterday. First ever pair of shoes/boots that I bought on line.
    Perfect fit.

Attachments:
    Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

Been wearing Avenger A7573 boots the last year or so. I requested a specific pair of puncture resistant boots at work, which was discontinued. This was the best replacement I could find in the catalog. First pair lasted 13 months(was getting new pair every 4-6 months before that, due to an excessively abrasive environment.)

I won’t say their the most comfortable in the world(I’d give that to the Keens I’ve had, at the cost of short lifespan), but durability wise, the Avengers rule.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

Bought meself a pair of 8″ insulated waterproof Keen Philadelphia.
    Just received them yesterday. First ever pair of shoes/boots that I bought on line.
    Perfect fit.

Congrats. They look like nice boots , I’ve always liked keens

It depends on you whether you are interested or not in these classic boots.

It depends on you whether you are interested or not in these classic boots.

I’m not , I don’t find the style is for me ,
    I’m a blundstones or keen style person ,
    But thanks for the offer

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I have been wanting a pair of low cut slip on work boots for the summer. As my slip on Keens are just to hot to wear. I found these D5 Work boots made by Dolphin Safety boots. They are reasonable price so I thought they worth a try. They also had good reviews.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I have been wanting a pair of low cut slip on work boots for the summer. As my slip on Keens are just to hot to wear. I found these D5 Work boots made by Dolphin Safety boots. They are reasonable price so I thought they worth a try. They also had good reviews.

Nice , they kinda look like my Blundstones , my Blundstones are not lined and they are leather , I really don’t find them warm ,
    Those look nice , where did you pick them up , and what’s the cost approximately ,
    Looking forward to hearing what you think about them after a few months. 👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Nice , they kinda look like my Blundstones , my Blundstones are not lined and they are leather , I really don’t find them warm ,

Those look nice , where did you pick them up , and what’s the cost approximately ,

Looking forward to hearing what you think about them after a few months. 👍

.o
    I got them off Amazon. They were around $100. They will not be my everyday boots for work. I got these for home. Today was my 2nd time wearing them. They feel like a pretty good boot.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Viewing 11 posts - 301 through 311 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.694 seconds