dcsimg

Work Boots

Viewing 17 posts - 281 through 297 (of 297 total)
  • Author
    TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

So after talking about work boots the wizards if Google algorithms and marketing companies popped this shoe up in my browsing.

Interesting video.

https://ez2smart.com/products/the-most-breathable-safety-shoes-2019-version

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

CB
    Pro

As usual with all the new cool (literally) shoes, the shoe sizes offered stops at 13.

When it starts again at size 15, please let me know.

Thankfully, Keen, a BTP sponsor, supports shoes sizes up to 17.

People are getting bigger and bigger. The news feed the other day highlighted a story of an Afgan who was 8 foot 2 inches tall.

Child labor laws are still in force in North America, so why do so many work shoe companies make their full selection of offerings available in size 6, but not in size 16?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can't Be The Pro... Be the Poster you'd want to read.

So after talking about work boots the wizards if Google algorithms and marketing companies popped this shoe up in my browsing.

Interesting video.

I have been seeing those advertised on IG they definitely look very flexible
    I wonder how long they would last in the shop floor
    I mean we are constantly up and down on our knees and stepping on plenty of hardware or something else

I gotta try that gold bond.
    I use Neutrogena foot cream
    But I find no matter what I use after a day working on cement floors wearing safety shoes or boots
    Better stand back when I remove my boots 🤢

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Interesting video.

I mean we are constantly up and down on our knees and stepping on plenty of hardware or something else

But I find no matter what I use after a day working on cement floors wearing safety shoes or boots

It looks fishy to me.
    A sole that flexible and in the same time so resistant to puncture looks phony. They use military grade ( advertising gimmick) kevlar and steel for the toe? Blatant anachronism.

Interesting video.

It looks fishy to me.
    A sole that flexible and in the same time so resistant to puncture looks phony. They use military grade ( advertising gimmick) kevlar and steel for the toe? Blatant anachronism.

Yeah that’s what I thought also , I’ve never seen a safety shoes that are that flexible , usually after 20 minutes on your knees , the toes start hurting because of the way they don’t flex so much.

My blundstones are some of the most comfortable safety shoe /boot I’ve ever had. Plus they are real leather and breath better than the typical lower end safety boots.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Some guys at my work place have use light weight hard toe work shoes. The safety guy doesn’t like them because they no cover the ankle.
    Matt says Carolina Shoes “The model CA3049 is, hands down, the most comfortable workboot I’ve found.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Interesting way to tie laces. Gonna try it in the morning.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Some guys at my work place have use light weight hard toe work shoes. The safety guy doesn’t like them because they no cover the ankle.
    Matt says Carolina Shoes “The model CA3049 is, hands down, the most comfortable workboot I’ve found.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe title=”How to Tie Workboot Laces so they STAY Tied” width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/G_n6RNhjqr4?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Well they definitely look comfortable , I like the lower boots
    I’ve never seen that way to tie up laces before , definitely would be a plus for those laces that usually comes with the work boots

I’ll be following him , I liked his humor

Craigy
    Pro

Caterpillar boots are very durable, I have mine for ages and they’re still great! I like their thick sole!

lisa85goss
    Pro
    Houston, Texas

A brand worth particular merit and distinction is; Cofra. This is an example of a brand that manufactures women’s work boots and protective footwear. They saw the writing on the wall and adapted quickly to develop new ranges and innovations specifically for women working outdoors.

A brand worth particular merit and distinction is; Cofra. This is an example of a brand that manufactures women’s work boots and protective footwear. They saw the writing on the wall and adapted quickly to develop new ranges and innovations specifically for women working outdoors.

Welcome to BTP ,
    They look like a well built work shoe/boot

I also have seen another company that offer a good lineup for women in the trades or workforce
    Royer is promoted on IG

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I would need a slow motion close up on how to try the lace tying method. LOL

By the way I may have to change my profile to master carpenter

What exactly authorizes one to make such a claim……30 yrs and they facets of carpentry I still learn and hone skills

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

By the way I may have to change my profile to master carpenter

What exactly authorizes one to make such a claim……30 yrs and they facets of carpentry I still learn and hone skills

Well I too laughed at that too. But as I watched more and more of his videos,, YES Matt Jackson is a Master Carpenter!!!

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It’s not that hard,, I’ve started doing and have been doing sense I saw the video. It works great! No tying the shoes during the work day. love it.

Dirty

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Caterpillar boots are very durable, I have mine for ages and they’re still great! I like their thick sole!

I have seen other pros using Caterpillar boots and have seen them advertised, they look heavy duty for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Good to know @ Dirty

I still wanna wear my Keens but I need to find out if they make special socks to absorb isolated swearing.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Good to know @ Dirty

I still wanna wear my Keens but I need to find out if they make special socks to absorb isolated swearing.

Frickingly fun !
    The isolated swearing 😀

Viewing 17 posts - 281 through 297 (of 297 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 1.209 seconds