dcsimg

Woodworking Videos Part III

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 1,151 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Making a Tool Box.

I just don’t find this exceptional in any manner other than he has an OK methodology to line up his drawer faces and he squares for its structure.

Sorry, I did this kind of thing better as an attendant semi-novice woodworker decades ago and better as well.

Damn that seems pompous on my part. But it’s really nothing exceptional in my books. Just above ‘Plain Jane’ stuff.

You could be right that it is plain jane tool box. I think John’s plan was to get his tools off his tool board and into a tool box. Also he is making content for his YT channel. It is win win for him.

I am sure why he wants to get rid of his tool board. I like the idea and have been wanting to make a tool board for some time.
    I like his tool box too. To be honest I am not in fancy things. I am kinda a plain jane kinda guy. A tool box like this fine for a workshop.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I like the idea and have been wanting to make a tool board for some time.

Tool boards are great for often used tools, just grab it and go. I have several around the shop and like them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Tool boards are great for often used tools, just grab it and go. I have several around the shop and like them.

Yeah , I’ve always liked them also , but it’s also nice having a tool box that’s mobile , I guess a cross between both could be a great thing , I gotta get my board game on 🤭

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That’s the way I see it also. Plus tools have a home and should go back when you are done using them.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yeah , I’ve always liked them also , but it’s also nice having a tool box that’s mobile , I guess a cross between both could be a great thing , I gotta get my board game on 🤭

I agree it is nice to have a tool box that is mobile. I have yet have the space that I could do this. I would still like to have a tool box plus tool board.

Greg

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Talking about skills: watch the lathe and scroll saw guys.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”Making an Wooden Basket With Amazing Skill” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZL97w2nKMME?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

That is quite the way to make a basket from start to finish. Lots of skill used making this basket. That is a big scroll saw.

Thanks for sharing.

Greg

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”Making an Wooden Basket With Amazing Skill” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZL97w2nKMME?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

Wow , that’s a beautiful piece of work , I love that drill and sanding drum 🤯
    Talk about repetition ,
    I would like to have one of those basket’s

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow an amazing job. Thank you for posting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

This video gave a idea for tool storage. So bought a 2 drawer lateral filing cabinet yesterday.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Merry Christmas

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Something plan on doing soon to the plane I just bought.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Merry Christmas

Man that was a very nice carving, Thank you for posting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

This guy bought combo machine from just road where I use to live.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

OLD THREAD WARNING

How to Replicate Victorian Crown Molding

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

How to Replicate Victorian Crown Molding

Thanks. Cool process. Now I want a molding machine…lol.

Actually, I have seen the verticle spindle molder that Jack Forsberg used (Jack english machines on You Tube). I think he has a Wadkin, or 2. I think he is near Ottawa or Nepean area. He is big into old british machines. Has an event every year called the “Rust Fest” and he calls his shop the “Wadkin Temple”. He also deals with VFD’s and setting them up. His main gig is construction, mostly old Victorian homes and such, but he rarely puts videos out on that.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thanks. Cool process. Now I want a molding machine…lol.

Your welcome! I know. Me too.

Actually, I have seen the verticle spindle molder that Jack Forsberg used (Jack english machines on You Tube). I think he has a Wadkin, or 2. I think he is near Ottawa or Nepean area. He is big into old british machines. Has an event every year called the “Rust Fest” and he calls his shop the “Wadkin Temple”. He also deals with VFD’s and setting them up. His main gig is construction, mostly old Victorian homes and such, but he rarely puts videos out on that.

I probably saw the spindle you are talking about. I just can’t picture it right now. I follow Jack on You Tube and IG. Your right he is into old British machines. I bought my VFD from Jack and Matt his partner in the business. Matt helped me program the VFD. That year they both invited me to the Rust Fest. I disappointed I didn’t go. I was planning going last year. But it was cancelled do to Covid-19.
    Enjoy watching his videos. He was on podcast last year I listen to it twice.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I ran a planer like this when I worked in Woodworking shop. It was great machine. I learnt more about this planer in 5 minutes by watching this video then I working Woodworking shop for 6 months.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 1,151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.571 seconds