dcsimg

Woodworking Videos Part III

Viewing 20 posts - 1,101 through 1,120 (of 1,141 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Woodworking Myths BUSTED

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”Woodworking Myths BUSTED (2020)” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/66Xfn-anxgg?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid3″></iframe>

</figure>

That was interesting to see , I like his explanation

I thought it was interesting to see. That is why I posted. I too like his explanation. I sure he is a great teacher.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Making a Tool Box.

This is something I would like to do.

Greg

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man that is a very nice toolbox. Thank you for posting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

<iframe title=”6 Amazing Woodworking Projects From Old Pallets Most Worth Watching – Cheap Furniture From Pallets” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/pbSjjsXThHU?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid1″></iframe>

</figure>

His safety shoes remind me of what I look like working around the house lol

Some pretty neat projects ,
    I think they definitely need a spray booth though 🙂

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Man that is a very nice toolbox. Thank you for posting.

Your welcome! Oh it is a nice tool box. I have always wanted to make a tool box like this. Maybe someday I will make a tool box like this.

I totally don’t get the reason he made the tool box. He decided to stop storing his tools on a tool board and start storing them in a tool box. I like the idea of a tool board for tools used all the time.

Greg

Making a Tool Box.

<iframe title=”Making The Coolest Toolbox Ever – Woodworking” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/c8cV3cHVf-w?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

😲 That’s one heck of a nice tool box , I’d be afraid to damage it , amazing only metal is the wheels and screws and brads ,
    He really made a nice box ,
    He is extremely comfortable with the table and router , a few times his fingers get a little too close to the blades for my liking lol

But he’s a great woodworker , I’ll have to check out the site he mentioned.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Making a Tool Box.

<iframe title=”Making The Coolest Toolbox Ever – Woodworking” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/c8cV3cHVf-w?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

😲 That’s one heck of a nice tool box , I’d be afraid to damage it , amazing only metal is the wheels and screws and brads ,

He really made a nice box ,

He is extremely comfortable with the table and router , a few times his fingers get a little too close to the blades for my liking lol

But he’s a great woodworker , I’ll have to check out the site he mentioned.

Yes it a really nice tool box. After while you would forget about damaging it and adds character too it.
    Yeah he is a good woodworker. He also comes up with some great ideas to make stuff.
    It has been awhile since I have watched this video. I don’t remember the site he mentioned. I will have to go back and check it out.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s one heck of a nice tool box , I’d be afraid to damage it

I really like the toolbox as well, the more I watch the video, the more I want to build it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s one heck of a nice tool box , I’d be afraid to damage it

I really like the toolbox as well, the more I watch the video, the more I want to build it.

Yeah I know , and it doesn’t look too complex or difficult , I’m definitely not a woodworker , but I’m sure I could build that , the other thing I like , he uses basic shop tools , nothing fancy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’ll have to check out the site he mentioned.

Are you talking about the Makers Mob he is a part of with other woodworkers?

I haven’t had chance to watch the video again.

Greg

I think I responded yesterday , but it may have gone to spam , yeah the ibuildit.ca site ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I think I responded yesterday , but it may have gone to spam , yeah the ibuildit.ca site ,

Ok I didn’t see it. Oh ibuidit site is his website. He is also part of MakersMob with other YouTubers.

Greg

Ok I didn’t see it. Oh ibuidit site is his website. He is also part of MakersMob with other YouTubers.

Oh okay 👍 I did notice some of the other guys on his ibuildit site , some decent plans on the site.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

some decent plans on the site.

John is pretty cool. We have commented on each others videos. I plan on buying his clamp plans someday.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

some decent plans on the site.

John is pretty cool. We have commented on each others videos. I plan on buying his clamp plans someday.

That’s pretty cool , I like his approach , no nonsense and simple use of basic shop tools ,
    It’s always nice to watch his videos , just like watching your videos Jim , 👍
    I’ll definitely have to look at his plans more in depth to see if I could start something eventually , nothing hard. As I really don’t have a woodworking shop , basically just out of the garage.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

plan on buying his clamp plans someday.

I wouldn’t mind buying the plans for his clamps too.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

His whole shop is built out of wood. Really neat, I may buy the plans for the tool box. It is nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

His whole shop is built out of wood. Really neat, I may buy the plans for the tool box. It is nice.

In the future I will buy his plans for the tool box and I will get the clamp plans.
    I don’t have much time to make anything and I need to move my tools to my new place.

Greg

Doobie

Making a Tool Box.

I just don’t find this exceptional in any manner other than he has an OK methodology to line up his drawer faces and he squares for its structure.

Sorry, I did this kind of thing better as an attendant semi-novice woodworker decades ago and better as well.

Damn that seems pompous on my part. But it’s really nothing exceptional in my books. Just above ‘Plain Jane’ stuff.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,101 through 1,120 (of 1,141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.584 seconds