dcsimg

Woodworking Videos Part III

Viewing 20 posts - 1,081 through 1,100 (of 1,177 total)
  • Author

The incredible English Joiner’s Bench

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe title=”The incredible English Joiner’s Bench” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/zcq1LQq08lk?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid3″></iframe>

</figure>

I’m definitely not a woodworker , but I really like the way he built it , inexpensive and fairly solid , plus it can come apart if you have to ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m definitely not a woodworker , but I really like the way he built it , inexpensive and fairly solid , plus it can come apart if you have to ,

i like the fact it comes apart as well. Nice to able it to store it out of the way. Floor space is at a premium no place to have everything out in the open.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This is just incredible. I have seen some shops in my time in person and on YouTube but this takes the cake. I have no idea when this guy has time to build anything, he must spend all his time working on his shop.

Fleets Wood Shop Tour

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This is just incredible. I have seen some shops in my time in person and on YouTube but this takes the cake. I have no idea when this guy has time to build anything, he must spend all his time working on his shop.

Fleets Wood Shop Tour

<iframe title=”Fleets Wood Shop Tour — (Best part of the shop tour starts @ 12min mark.) (YOU’LL LOVE IT!)” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/aBNkCm2-jTY?start=6&feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

😲. I mean just 🤯
    I think he is OCD his shop and tools look brand new never used lol
    This guy will never be invited to my house , his friggin shop is cleaner than my house LoL

I am amazed how much stuff he has , I mean how many ladders do you need ,
    That is one amazingly organization shops ,

I had no idea about jonh Wayne liking woodworking.
    That was an awesome tour.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Fleets Wood Shop Tour

I feel like I am a little less OCD about my shop now. Either that, or I have to up my game…lol. My wife says “Imagine his house” if he is doing that for the shop, what does his wife make him do to the home? It must be at least the same standard if I know wives.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Kamster
    Pro

Thought that this was a pretty good idea for squaring up a track saw track

https://www.finewoodworking.com/2020/08/26/workshop-tip-square-up-a-tracksaw-with-an-add-on-fence

Doobie

I am amazed how much stuff he has…

I’m not. Shop set up and organization is the other side of the DIY hobbiest double edged sword in me also. I get a great degree of personal satisfaction in having what I own and want in the future and organizing it. It’s a hell of a lot of fun!

I am amazed how much stuff he has…

I’m not. Shop set up and organization is the other side of the DIY hobbiest double edged sword in me also. I get a great degree of personal satisfaction in having what I own and want in the future and organizing it. It’s a hell of a lot of fun!

Really , I have approximately 5 ladders , and I can get by just right , did you see how many he had , plus scaffolding 🤯
    I totally understand about being organized , plus having the proper tools for the jobs , what I really liked was his worktable that he could walk onto at the end of the bench , that plus the handrail in the middle of the table , great idea.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I really like this video on making picture frames. The way he reinfored the mitres using dowel was a pretty good idea. I know alot of woodworkers choice to use splines to reinforce the mitres. I think I will give this idea a try the next time I make picture frame.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

In my mind the only thing this guy does is build his shop. I mean the amount of time he spends on building cabinets work benches etc leaves him no time for other work. He has some stuff for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

In my mind the only thing this guy does is build his shop. I mean the amount of time he spends on building cabinets work benches etc leaves him no time for other work. He has some stuff for sure.

Yeah , that’s what I wish I could do lol
    Just spend time in my shop watching the big screen TV and organizing plus just building a better shop , but it is one heck of a shop
    👍👍 Two thumbs up

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Just spend time in my shop watching the big screen TV and organizing plus just building a better shop , but it is one heck of a shop

look at those cabinets each one has hundreds of hours in them. After spending all that time building that shop no way he dirties it up by actually building projects in them. But like you said a heck of a shop.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Kamster
    Pro

Here’s the Q&A video that explains what he does and how long it took hime to get to this point

Thanks for the video , LMAO he’s hilarious , I loved it when he was about to say he made the shop for YouTube videos lol

I like his sense of humor 💪👊
    Some interesting information about him , thanks for sharing

I still wood like to have his shop though 🙄👍

Oh yeah , and that old level that was given to him , that’s beautiful ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thank you for the video as well, really interesting. Enjoyed it. All I know is after spending all that time building that shop, no way I get it dirty.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Woodworking Myths BUSTED

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Woodworking Myths BUSTED

<iframe title=”Woodworking Myths BUSTED (2020)” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/66Xfn-anxgg?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid3″></iframe>

</figure>

That was interesting to see , I like his explanation

Viewing 20 posts - 1,081 through 1,100 (of 1,177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.009 seconds