dcsimg

Woodworking Projects V 3.0

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 207 total)
  • Author

“Tis the season is about to come and I started some regular cutting board made of maple and yellow birch.
    And some hammers. I like hammers.

What. I gotta see some of those hammer’s , plus I may need to buy a new cutting board from you ,

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I’ll let you know once I have something ready.

So nothing crazy but I am building a new coat rack storage unit.
    And man do I love my little 12v palm router…

Looking forward to seeing your project , now don’t go getting us all envious of your plane 🤣😂

Oops router

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Nice little project and very nice little router! That’s probably at the top of my want list right now. Reviews put it at the top of its class.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Nice little project and very nice little router! That’s probably at the top of my want list right now. Reviews put it at the top of its class.

Does anyone else have a 12v router? I think everyone else’s models are 18v. I purchased and have used the Bosch. Being a lefty, I think it is made for right-handers.

Clev08
    Pro

I build a new gable vent out of cedar to match the cedar shakes I put on our house.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

My son picked up a slab of walnut. With that and some scrap he had, transformed it into a gift for his GF

Attachments:

My son picked up a slab of walnut. With that and some scrap he had, transformed it into a gift for his GF</bl

Wow that’s beautiful , I love that look , and it’s a nice size board , beautiful work your son did.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

My son picked up a slab of walnut. With that and some scrap he had, transformed it into a gift for his GF

That’s a beautiful cutting board.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

My son is here now, I showed him the comments @Boschmanbrian and @Sorpa. He says “thanks for the compliments”

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Both turned out great. Your son does some nice looking work Sprokitz.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

That’s a really nice piece of walnut and a gift to be proud of. Very nice work for sure.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

That is stunning! Great work! She had better like it.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

That turned out beautiful. Something to be treasured for years.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I made a bunch of reading assistants for Christmas gifts. They seem to be a big hit. Nice way to clean up some scrap wood.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I made a bunch of reading assistants for Christmas gifts. They seem to be a big hit. Nice way to clean up some scrap wood.

Interesting I googled that and got a few references
    Is it with a magnified glass. Or is it just to follow along with ?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Interesting I googled that and got a few references
    Is it with a magnified glass. Or is it just to follow along with ?

The purpose of this reading assistant is too help the pages of the book open while reading. I have added a picture showing this.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

@GTokley
    Ah. Okay now I see. I thought it was something else. Makes sense now.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I thought I would post a couple things here. I made this lazy Susan out of a wine barrel bottom. The rich purple color came out when I cleaned it up and is the remnants of the wine that was stored in the barrel. I made it for a silent auction donation. I added a couple of glasses and a couple of bottles of inexpensive wine along with a few decorative grape clusters. The final bid on the Auction was $275.00. I was very happy with that as I paid 80 bucks for the barrel and 10 bucks for the lazy Susan bearing and about another 20 bucks for the wine, glasses and grape clusters.

I still have one more barrel end to use for crafts and all the staves and hoops. It will be fun to see what all I get out of the barrell

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 207 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.603 seconds