dcsimg

Woodworking Projects. V 2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I made a big frame today. It’ll be stained for the church and set up for some new signage we’re getting soon.

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I forgot about the car and trailer assembly. Interesting about this one was the trailer was a bonus. I noticed that there were extra parts on the parts list, but there was no mention of anything extra anywhere. No pics online or in the directions. Well I figured it out.

As another bonus, I took first in our woodworkers club toy competition. I was shocked. There were much nicer toys, but I guess quantity outweighed quality.

They look great and will make great toys for the kids. Who sands and finishes them?

redwood
    Pro

They look great and will make great toys for the kids. Who sands and finishes them?

Well I’ve sort of sanded them, just to remove the fuzzies, Finishing will be by whomever get’s them or none at all. I thought about it, but for as many as I hope to make, they might not be done by XMAS if I tried. That and I’m not that good of a painter.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Getting to the finishing stages of the vanity build. Put the 2 drawers together today; glue is drying on the glueup for the bottoms. Installed the side guides for the drawers, kickers were already in. Simple drawers; rabbets with glue and brads, bottoms slip in from the back.

And the pics or it didn’t happen..

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Getting to the finishing stages of the vanity build. Put the 2 drawers together today; glue is drying on the glueup for the bottoms. Installed the side guides for the drawers, kickers were already in. Simple drawers; rabbets with glue and brads, bottoms slip in from the back.

Looks nice. Are you renovating the whole bathroom or just replacing the vanity?

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

We’re doing a complete tearout and reno. Previous owners had done a lot of really bad work so that had to be replaced.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Looking good Peter! It will be really nice when it is done.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We’re doing a complete tearout and reno.

Looking really nice so far Peter.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Very nice work on the cabinets. They’ll be happy to have it all back together.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

We’re doing a complete tearout and reno. Previous owners had done a lot of really bad work so that had to be replaced.

Sounds like a ton of work, but I can’t wait to see how it turns out.

Charlie

Instagram

redwood
    Pro

Ok, here is the last of my toy XMAS models, a dump truck

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That is a nice collection. This will make some kids very happy.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Those are all so fun. Do you have a bunch of kids in your family you’ll be giving them all to?

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s very cool! It really dumps. That’s going to make some kid really happy.

redwood
    Pro

Those are all so fun. Do you have a bunch of kids in your family you’ll be giving them all to?

No, my kids are grown up and no grandkids yet. They are going to a local charity.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

That’s a great looking collection of toys, Mark. Good on you for taking the time to do that for the kids.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That came out really nice Mark.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

No, my kids are grown up and no grandkids yet. They are going to a local charity.

That’s really great. I bet that will really make some kids’ Christmas’.

Charlie

Instagram

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Looks like your getting pretty good with the CNC Mark. Nice work.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

We have some people coming to look at our house today (part of a tour for a program were a part of) so I took down the blanket we’ve been using as a utility room opening cover and put up a temporary barn door. The plywood is just a stand in for the slabs I’ll be getting back to eventually but it’s a huge improvement already in look and function over the blanket, lol!

Charlie

Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘Woodworking Projects. V 2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.979 seconds