dcsimg

Woodworking Projects. V 2.0

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I put the forth and final coat of urethane on my slab bar top yesterday, so it’s all done and ready to head off to my parents house.

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I put the forth and final coat of urethane on my slab bar top yesterday, so it’s all done and ready to head off to my parents house.

That finish looks really nice, Charlie. Great job, I’m sure they will be pleased.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Looks really nice,, very deep looking.

Doobie

Looks great Charlie. 👍

Don’t forget to show us a pic of it installed in its final resting place.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Looks great Charlie. 👍

Don’t forget to show us a pic of it installed in its final resting place.

Will do 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That came out really nice Charlie.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It looks really good Charlie. I am sure your parents will be happy with it. Look forward to seeing pictures of it installed.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

redwood
    Pro

Next in my line of charitable toys. The little fire truck. I must be losing it, because this was way harder to assemble then the farm truck.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Next in my line of charitable toys. The little fire truck. I must be losing it, because this was way harder to assemble then the farm truck.

Very nice. It’s nice the way it all clicks together.

That is sharp Mark! You are going to make some youngster quite happy with that one.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

With a working ladder and everything – it looks like a lot of fun to put together 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Very nice.

With a working ladder and everything

Yeah that is pretty cool with a working ladder.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Nice choice, Mark. One youngster will be very happy.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    redwood
    Pro

I forgot about the car and trailer assembly. Interesting about this one was the trailer was a bonus. I noticed that there were extra parts on the parts list, but there was no mention of anything extra anywhere. No pics online or in the directions. Well I figured it out.

As another bonus, I took first in our woodworkers club toy competition. I was shocked. There were much nicer toys, but I guess quantity outweighed quality.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Doobie

took first in our woodworkers club toy competition….

Congratz Mark! They look amazing! 👏

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I forgot about the car and trailer assembly. Interesting about this one was the trailer was a bonus. I noticed that there were extra parts on the parts list, but there was no mention of anything extra anywhere. No pics online or in the directions. Well I figured it out.

As another bonus, I took first in our woodworkers club toy competition. I was shocked. There were much nicer toys, but I guess quantity outweighed quality.

Congratulations Mark, I bet part of the judging must have had to do with how fun it would be to play with them too!

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

As another bonus, I took first in our woodworkers club toy competition. I was shocked.

Congrats, Mark, those are just awesome toys! Those kids are going to be very lucky indeed.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

They are all very cool. Cars have been on my mind lately as my grandson is just over a year old and will probably be into that kind of thing soon. Nice work!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Love the toys. That is a great thing to do for kids, especially with holidays coming up soon.

Orange County, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘Woodworking Projects. V 2.0’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.323 seconds