dcsimg

Woodworking Projects.

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author
    MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Having 2 saws is something I just dream about. Really nice looking setup, Stan.

I really enjoyed that setup. I am debating the Bosch 4100-09 as a second saw. Nice to have for jobsite work, and if needed it would be a great addition in the shop as a second saw.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That a nice ol table saw with the slide table.

I had two of those Ryobi BT3100 tablesaws, almost wish I still had one but I sold both of them when I upgraded to a Delta Hybrid.

This is the setup I used when I had two of them. Made things nice when there were multiple setups needed for a project.

That is a nice set up. He would make things nice when there is multiple setups needed for a project.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I really enjoyed that setup.

For a woodworker 2 table saws would be the dream set-up, lots of floor space needed but it would cut down on set up time.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

For a woodworker 2 table saws would be the dream set-up, lots of floor space needed but it would cut down on set up time.

If you had the table saws back to back. Would be much different then table saw with out feed table.

Greg

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

If you had the table saws back to back. Would be much different then table saw with out feed table.

Thanks, Greg, I knew I had seen that back to back setup before but couldn’t remember where. One of those ideas I just dream about, having 2 saws and the space to put them.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Thanks, Greg, I knew I had seen that back to back setup before but couldn’t remember where. One of those ideas I just dream about, having 2 saws and the space to put them.

Your welcome Peter. I guess you are right. It is a idea to dream about. If you watch Franks shop tour he has 3 table saws.

Greg

Clev08
    Pro

Here are some of the projects that I made to give as Christmas presents this year. The stained board is mahogany that my boss gave me for free. The painted board is left over pine from a job. Both boards got biscuits when I glued the two pieces together. My wife cut out the vinyl letters with her cricut machine.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Here is a nice project for caulk tube storage.

http://toolguyd.com/caulk-rack-cabinet-organization/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

And some other good storage ideas there too. Thanks, Bill.

Here are some of the projects that I made to give as Christmas presents this year. The stained board is mahogany that my boss gave me for free. The painted board is left over pine from a job. Both boards got biscuits when I glued the two pieces together. My wife cut out the vinyl letters with her cricut machine.

Nice projects! I like the idea the changes can be made on the fly with the pictures. Was the painted board being treated the same or was that a dry erase board?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That is couple of nice projects right there. My wife made a some signs like you second one. I just got the material ready for her and she did the rest.

That is a nice storage idea.

Greg

Yup. I like that one. I may steal that idea if I remember it when the time comes to mount the rest of the storage in the shop.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

When the weather warms up I’m going to make a few for the shop. They are easy and really will help out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

When the weather warms up I’m going to make a few for the shop. They are easy and really will help out.

I am sure they will help out alot. These things I need to start doing to get better organized.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Here was a neat little slip together project I did with my girls today. We got this fun desk and chair set from a local guy who CNC’s the parts and sells them.

Charlie

Instagram

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Here was a neat little slip together project I did with my girls today. We got this fun desk and chair set from a local guy who CNC’s the parts and sells them.

Nice, Spending time with the kids is priceless!

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That looks like that would have been a fun project to do with your girls. It is always nice do with your kids.

I need to do a project with my girls soon.

Greg

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

This little project has been almost finished for weeks now. I put the detail on the top today and a couple of coats of WOP to finish it up.

Attachments:

This little project has been almost finished for weeks now. I put the detail on the top today and a couple of coats of WOP to finish it up.

It looks nice Peter. Is it for holding a book?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks nice whatever it is.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘Woodworking Projects.’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.478 seconds