dcsimg

Woodworking Projects.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,003 total)
  • Author

Those are some cool projects. The balance beam is awesome. What a great idea.

Orange County, CA

Thanks for posting. Some great projects. Wished I would have thought about the step in front of the vanity when sons were younger

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Those are some cool projects. The balance beam is awesome. What a great idea.

Thanks! I got the idea of the balance from my youngest daughter.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Well I found some pictures of projects I made with my Scroll saw.

Picture 1&2 Bracelets for Christmas gifts.

Picture 3 Scroll saw bowl/basket

Picture 4 Hand prints of girls cut out of wood and fasten wood backer board. Gift for my wife’s birthday

Greg

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Great stuff Greg! Do you mind sharing some more info/pictures of the easel? I was thinking of making a dry erase version for my daughter!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I chalk board on both sides. There a spot for a craft paper. I did magnetic paint. It doesn’t seem to work that great. You get free plans online. Also check out the Wood Whisper for plans. If have anymore questions just ask.

Greg

Awesome stuff @GTokley currently I’m building a tack chest for my Wife. I have to Dado out some 4/4 soft maple corner posts and the build the floor and lid. The work your doing is really nice sir!

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Thanks for the kinds words @chrisk1970 . I look forward to seeing pictures of the tack chest you are building. Sounds like a nice project. I have used Soft Maple before.

Greg

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I chalk board on both sides. There a spot for a craft paper. I did magnetic paint. It doesn’t seem to work that great. You get free plans online. Also check out the Wood Whisper for plans. If have anymore questions just ask.

I stop by the Wood Whisperer page fairly often. I’ll see what I can find. Thanks!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

OK, I sent you PM

Greg

Doobie

That Zoo thing is really cool! 👍

Nice projects. 🙂

DesertDeuces
    Pro
    Indio, CA

Holy Cow! I love, love, love your woodwork projects. They are so cool. I especially love the bowl you made that has the dinner rolls in it. I would really like to see more pictures of that bowl.

Welcome to the forums, Greg! And thank you so much for sharing pictures of your work. I’m venturing into some projects I’ve never done before and your photos give me a little boost of confidence to start my projects.

Pat

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Really like your scroll saw work. Ditto on more pics of the basket.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Greg, those are some awesome projects. I really like the bread basket.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

This is very cool, i’ve been looking at designs to build one of these for a buddy when he goes out to paint in the city.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Well I found some pictures of projects I made with my Scroll saw.

Picture 3 Scroll saw bowl/basket

Nice scroll saw work Greg. I like the this bowl.
    The easel looks good too, Did you find a better chalkboard paint to use?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

yellaD
    Pro

Cool project! How many sheets of ply did you use?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That Zoo thing is really cool! 👍

Nice projects. :)

Glad you think the zoo is cool you like the other projects. There were alot of fun to make.

Thanks

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Holy Cow! I love, love, love your woodwork projects. They are so cool. I especially love the bowl you made that has the dinner rolls in it. I would really like to see more pictures of that bowl.

Welcome to the forums, Greg! And thank you so much for sharing pictures of your work. I’m venturing into some projects I’ve never done before and your photos give me a little boost of confidence to start my projects.

@DesertDeuces
    thanks for the kind works on the my projects and glad you love my bowl. I am happy my photos help boost your confidence to start your projects. Glad I could share my photo on the fourm. Plus thanks alot for the welcome to the fourm.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Really like your scroll saw work. Ditto on more pics of the basket.

Glad you like my scroll work. I will see if I fine anymore pictures on Bowl.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,003 total)
  • The topic ‘Woodworking Projects.’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.012 seconds