dcsimg

Woodworking Projects.

This topic contains 731 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 2 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 732 total)
  • Author

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Since I am new to the forum and some mention they would like to see some pictures of my projects. I have been trying find some pictures to post so here we go.

These projects were made for my girls. I came up with idea for Extra wide step stool for the bathroom vanity. Both girls had wash there hands & brush there teeth at the same time. There were using 2 small fold step stools. Which didn’t see to work. So I saw a Steve Ramsey’s from Woodworking for Mere Mortals You Tube video on making a Step Stool. There was free plans. So I had to do was make the steps longer to fit the full width of the vanity. Seems to work great.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Great projects, Greg, I’ll bet the girls love them.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. -- Red Green

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Here are a few more pictures of projects.

The Zoo is great for the kids stuffed to animal. They get them out and put them away.

The kids chair I made for youngest daughters birthday. She loves it.

Kids Balance beam I build with piece of left over lumber.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Looks like some fun projects. Nice job on them.
    I’m sure the girls loved them!

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Great projects. I do lots of stuff with (for) the kids as well.

I’m going to steal that balance beam idea. They’ll love that. (and maybe the ZOO!!)

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Nice work Greg ! Are these all your own designs ?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Great projects, Greg, I’ll bet the girls love them.

Thanks They do love them. My youngest daughter told I need to make another high chair.

Thanks

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Looks like some fun projects. Nice job on them.
    I’m sure the girls loved them!

They were fun projects & yes they love them.

Thanks

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Great projects. I do lots of stuff with (for) the kids as well.

I’m going to steal that balance beam idea. They’ll love that. (and maybe the ZOO!!)

Go ahead and steal the balance beam idea or the zoo. This why I posted the pictures. If you have any question just ask.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

Nice projects. Making stuff for the family to enjoy is fun.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Thanks. The balance beam is my own design. Which I just build out of my head. I got asked by one of my wife’s co workers build a balance beam for her daughter. The other project I found plans online. Then I add my own ideas to some of them.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

Nice projects, I am sure your kids are happy to have such a handy dad to make cool things for them!

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Nice projects. Making stuff for the family to enjoy is fun.

Thanks JimDaddyO. Making stuff for family is fun to make. The smile on their face when they see it is all the pay a person needs.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Nice projects, I am sure your kids are happy to have such a handy dad to make cool things for them!

Thanks robotmaster5379 . Yeah I think the kids are happy to have a handy Dad.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

Nice work there Greg. I started woodworking too late to do anything for my daughter but I have made a number of things for the grandson and continue to do so. These types of projects are especially satisfying for me when you do something for someone special to you. Thanks for sharing.

yellaD
    Pro

Thanks. The balance beam is my own design. Which I just build out of my head. I got asked by one of my wife’s co workers build a balance beam for her daughter. The other project I found plans online. Then I add my own ideas to some of them.

Love the projects Greg. That balance beam reminds me of a rail slide bar I made for skateboarding a while back. Except mine wasn’t as wide. Great project for the famz.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Nice work there Greg. I started woodworking too late to do anything for my daughter but I have made a number of things for the grandson and continue to do so. These types of projects are especially satisfying for me when you do something for someone special to you. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. You are right its satisfying to make things for someone special to you.

I really didn’t start making things till I had kids. Also my father inlaw is into Woodworking. So between the two I got hooked.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Nice work Greg. I started late in life with woodworking to do anything for the kids, youngest is almost 30 now. Well at least she has a home that I help with reno’s.

ThanX for posting up some of your work.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I like the balance beam too, Maybe add another one that is 2″ wide??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Some cool projects you have done. I’m sure my grandkids would enjoy one or two of them.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 732 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 3.728 seconds