dcsimg

Winterize?

Viewing 13 posts - 201 through 213 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I didnt know people still changed tires. I just assumed people in snow areas simply bought all season tires. Well thats all i do anyway

People in Northern Ontario and the Provinceof Québec are required by law to have winter tires. There has been talk in the past to extend that in Ontario accross the province, but it still hasn’t happened.

I have to admit, people in the Toronto area probably don’t need it, but there are lots of places in southern Ontario that need it that regularly get lots of snow.

I’ve got a set of winter tires for both mine and my wife’s vehicle. Swap them out religiously in my drive each season.

same with me, i’ve driven in winter with allseasons and they are not safe. I used to drive for my company with all seasons and trust me you want winter tires. It is a huge difference between driving and skidding to where you want to go.

All seasons don’t cut the mustard where I live . No traction at all . Today I am going to winterize myself 🙂

Attachments:
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

All seasons don’t cut the mustard where I live . No traction at all . Today I am going to winterize myself

I find the best winterizing to do is, just stay indoors. LOL Gotta love the balaclava look.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man John I get cold just looking at that picture.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I wonder what would happen if I walked into the bank looking like this 🙂

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I wonder what would happen if I walked into the bank looking like this :-)

You might get to meet you local law enforcement officer. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

No question about it…Not something I’d want to attempt! I’ll be dressed much the same today! It’s supposed to be very cold for the next couple mornings, but warming to a tolerable temperature after a few hours.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

probably even a stay at the chateau de police station lol.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

My bank actually has a sign asking patrons to remove hats when in line. 🙂
    Tellers would be hitting the silent alarm as soon as you walk in @cranbrook2. LOL

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

My bank actually has a sign asking patrons to remove hats when in line.

That would simply not make me comfortable seeing that.

No different than going into some place with metal detection at door. It simply tells me I don’t want to be there.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sign of the times. You think removing your hat is bad try walking into a bank in Honduras. Turn off cell phone (verified), turn over cell phone to armed guard. Remove all hats. Go through the first door to stand in a little room to be screened again, then if you pass you get buzzed in. Only a few people allowed in at a time. Getting out is the same drill need to pass through 2 locked doors. The guy that controls the doors is in a bullet proof room. Oh did I mention bank robberies are practically nonexistent.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Wow that’s nuts, It’s easier to get into the parliament building in Canada than getting into a bank there.

Doobie

Sign of the times. You think removing your hat is bad try walking into a bank in Honduras. Turn off cell phone (verified), turn over cell phone to armed guard. Remove all hats. Go through the first door to stand in a little room to be screened again, then if you pass you get buzzed in. Only a few people allowed in at a time. Getting out is the same drill need to pass through 2 locked doors. The guy that controls the doors is in a bullet proof room. Oh did I mention bank robberies are practically nonexistent.

I think I’d keep my money in between the mattress pads instead of enduring those indignant rituals. 🙁

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I think I’d keep my money in between the mattress pads instead of enduring those indignant rituals. :(

lol it won’t be just you going through that mattress for money. There is a reason why they use banks in the honduras and have that stringent a protocol. Did you see the video I posted about rio de janeiro pickpockets.

Viewing 13 posts - 201 through 213 (of 213 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.576 seconds