dcsimg

Why no talk about the newest gen of 12v drill/drivers?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Seems quite strange that these don’t get talk about much either online or on youtube, when I was searching for reviews I found almost nothing. These are excellent tools, so I made a video to hopefully let more people to know about them.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Great video, Thank you for posting. I have not seen that 12V driver man is it compact. I want one.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Nice! Thanks for the video. They look like a number of improvements have been made. I wasn’t even aware of them.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

How would one compare these to the flexi click?

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

How would one compare these to the flexi click?

Don’t have the flexiclick, but as far as I can tell, it’s again the same body/motor with different chuck.

I guess it comes down to what you need, if the offset/angle head is useful to you. For me I need hammer function but the flexiclick doen’t offer it, if it did I’d probably buy it instead.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I guess it comes down to what you need, if the offset/angle head is useful to you. For me I need hammer function but the flexiclick doen’t offer it, if it did I’d probably buy it instead.

The 18V flexi has a SDS plus rotary hammer head (extra cost) so that can can do everything with more power. Not as light and stubby as the 12V but with more versatility. I have been thinking about that as it is convenient to have one tool versus a drill, driver, hammer drill, and some light duty SDS+ tasks, I may not need to pull out the big Bosch rotary hammer to drill a few holes for lead anchors. But I always worry about a tool that does many things are usually not as efficient and good as tools that do one single task.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.222 seconds