dcsimg

Who listens to Podcast

This topic contains 91 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Author

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Joe Rogan is pretty good

I hear other podcasters talk about Joe Rogan. I haven’t listen to him yet.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Joe Rogan is pretty good

He can be pretty funny, usually has some interesting guests.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Joe Rogan is pretty good

He can be pretty funny, usually has some interesting guests.

I have heard this.

I have only been listening to woodworking/maker related podcast. I have started listening to the FitZall podcast that talks about old tools & machines.

I will check out the Joe Rogan.

Greg

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Joe Rogan is pretty good

I see he’s selling skin care and health products like Alex Jones and Mike Cernovich. I looked at them and some do look like I want to try them.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I started listening to another podcast called If You Build It. Kyle from RR Buildings and a guy name Mike started this podcast. Kyle has a YT channel I like watching his YT channel.

Greg

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I started listening to another podcast called If You Build It. Kyle from RR Buildings and a guy name Mike started this podcast. Kyle has a YT channel I like watching his YT channel.

Yes I like his YouTube channel
    Also following him on Instagram
    Never really listen to podcasts
    Don’t even know how to lol

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Also following him on Instagram
    Never really listen to podcasts
    Don’t even know how to lol

Yeah I forgot I follow him on IG too.
    I love listening too podcast. I listen to them all the time.
    There is many different ways to listen to podcasts. If a podcast has a website you can listen from there. or you can listen to podcast from ITunes,SoundCloud or a podcast for your cell phone. There is many other ways too.
    I listen to them threw a Podcast app on my phone. I just download when I have WIFI and listen when I don’t have internet.
    @boschmanbrian

http://ifyoubuildit.libsyn.com/

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I just found out that the guys from WoodTalk have made another podcast. Sounds like they don’t want to quit. They going to try and do a podcast every 3 or 4 months if they can get together to record. This is good I enjoy listening to these guys.

Also Shannon from WoodTalk has started his own podcast. It is called Shannon’s Lumber Industry Update.

Greg

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

The National Association of Home Builders has developed a podcast series that relates to housing, Housing economics and things like that. Here is a lint to be able to sign up for them for anyone interested.

https://www.nahb.org/podcast

marioo
    Pro

I’ve only listened to podcasts with good fictional stories but I’ll look into the recommendations here that are more related to the different crafts.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

OLD THREAD WARNING

It seems like my list of podcast is starting get smaller. The Wood Talk podcast records every 3 months now due the hosts have busy schedules. The Creator Collective is doing a monthly podcast instead of weekly.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I found a new podcast to listen too. It is called Woodworkers podcast. This one on podcast has Jack Forsberg as guest. He is the guy who I bought my VFD from.
    https://anchor.fm/woodworkers-podcast/episodes/Jack-Forsberg–Wadkin-Temple-High-Priest-e2tmt1

Greg

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.301 seconds