dcsimg

Who listens to Podcast

This topic contains 73 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  KeeganC 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I love podcasts! I listen to ones about branding a youtube channel lately. I like fininaial podcasts like Dave Ramsey, and some of the podcasts that others have mentioned on woodworking.
    There is a lot of fluf you have to sort through to get the good stuff, but once you find it subscribe and you are all set.

How do you listen to them? Do you have a pod of some kind? I looked into them at one point but maybe my computer is too old???

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I love podcasts! I listen to ones about branding a youtube channel lately. I like fininaial podcasts like Dave Ramsey, and some of the podcasts that others have mentioned on woodworking.
    There is a lot of fluf you have to sort through to get the good stuff, but once you find it subscribe and you are all set.

I mainly listen Woodworking/Maker type podcast. Sometimes they get off topic. But really I still enjoy them better then radio.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

How do you listen to them? Do you have a pod of some kind? I looked into them at one point but maybe my computer is too old???

I listen to them on my phone, usually through a Bluetooth speaker.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

Was listening to some great cryptocurrency podcasts the last few days.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

There is new podcast I am listening called The Afterlife of Trees. It some guys from Popular Woodworking Magazine.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

I’m STILL listening to Woodtalk. I have listened to almos every one. I’ve tried the Dusty Life but can’t quite get into it. I love FWW’s cast though truthfully while I have been home on leave, it puts me to sleep rather quickly 🤔

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I’m STILL listening to Woodtalk. I have listened to almos every one. I’ve tried the Dusty Life but can’t quite get into it. I love FWW’s cast though truthfully while I have been home on leave, it puts me to sleep rather quickly 🤔

I like Woodtalk podcast. I too couldn’t get into the Dustylife & FWW podcasts. Starting not listening too Workshop 101 podcast.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

The Woodworking Podcast is back on the air. Nick Ferry is hosting with a new host Bob Kloes. It nice to see Nick has brought the podcast back to life.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

That’s cool, I’ll try that podcast out. I’ve been caught up on Woodtalk and started the whole loop (what you can get through iTunes that is) all over again.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That’s cool, I’ll try that podcast out. I’ve been caught up on Woodtalk and started the whole loop (what you can get through iTunes that is) all over again.

This podcast is not new out. It was timing thing with the 3 co host so they decided to take a break from it. I think Nick will be doing a podcast once a month. But you can go back listen to the older podcasts.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I started listening a new podcast this week. It is called Make or Break Show. Doesn’t seem to bad. So of the shows I have downloaded are interviews with Jay Bates, James Wright, Matt Cremona and Jimmy Diresta.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

I like a few good ones in addition to a lot of those mentioned above. “Stuff You Should Know” is a good one. Each episode is really random but they have a good selection. Something for everyone.

Also just got started on “How I Built This”. It’s interviews of founders of companies that talk about how they got off the ground and built their companies. Interesting stories.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I like a few good ones in addition to a lot of those mentioned above. “Stuff You Should Know” is a good one. Each episode is really random but they have a good selection. Something for everyone.

Also just got started on “How I Built This”. It’s interviews of founders of companies that talk about how they got off the ground and built their companies. Interesting stories.

I will have remember to check these ones out. Thanks.

Greg

Work Smarter Not Harder

KeeganC
    Pro
    Bloomington, IN

Both great choices, two of my favorites, especially SYSK 👍👍

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.320 seconds