dcsimg

Who listens to Podcast

This topic contains 89 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  marioo 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

ive got Sirius radio so I have never listened to any podcast

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

Is it worth it? Is it monthly?
    There is a radio from BOSCH, the PB360D which has integrated sirius satellite radio-ready universal docking capability with select Sirius devices.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I had Sirius Radio a couple different times. I really liked. It was nice where could get radio stations. But I found it got expensive.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

I had Sirius Radio a couple different times. I really liked. It was nice where could get radio stations. But I found it got expensive.

Intersting…how expensive?
    So it pretty much does not have any advertisement or stuff like that.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I haven’t had Sirius Radio in 4 or 5 years. I found it expensive as I listen to maybe 2 station for about a hour a day. I can’t remember the cost. At the time I wasn’t making big wages and still not.

Greg

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

I haven’t had Sirius Radio in 4 or 5 years. I found it expensive as I listen to maybe 2 station for about a hour a day. I can’t remember the cost. At the time I wasn’t making big wages and still not.

As much it sounds worthy, I’ll stick to a radio, mp3 and podcasts though.
    I pretty much turn on my radio at 6:30am till around 5:30pm lol

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

You can find podcast on Youtube.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Old Thread Warning

I just want too here is a new podcast I am listening to. It is called Maybe I have said Too Much with Izzy Swan, Joel Crawford and Mike. I can’t remember is last name as I have started listen to their podcast.

Greg

I’ve been listening to these two lately . They have really good construction guys and there business discuss .

The Moderncraftman

Protractorpodcast

Always willing to learn .

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

I’ve been listening to these two lately . They have really good construction guys and there business discuss .

The Moderncraftman

Protractorpodcast

I added those two you mentioned, so far so good thanks!
    Please let me know If anyone found podcasts related to tools and construction.
    Thanks

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

The Moderncraftman

Protractorpodcast

I will have check these ones out. Thanks for sharing.

Greg

@gtokley @bbernardesjr87 they interview a lot of contractors who are on Instagram . Guys from the moderncrftsman are fine homebuilding articles writers to .

bbernardesjr87
    Pro
    Mississauga, Ontario

@gtokley @bbernardesjr87 they interview a lot of contractors who are on Instagram . Guys from the moderncrftsman are fine homebuilding articles writers to .

Oh that’s good to hear!
    Who knows, If someday soon they might interview one of us here from BTP hahaha.
    I believe there are some tradesman here!
    Thanks

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I have sirius in my truck as i do not listen to music and like CNBC and Fox business. Whenever our subscription is up, we tell them we will cancel and they keep giving us better deals. I think we pay about 5 bucks a month or less. To me that is worth it, I end up spending a fair bit of time in my truck.

Oh that’s good to hear!
    Who knows, If someday soon they might interview one of us here from BTP hahaha.
    I believe there are some tradesman here!
    Thanks

They have interview a guy from another fourm on the last podcast . But would be cool if someone from here was on there expressing there thoughts on there journey .

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I have sirius in my truck as i do not listen to music and like CNBC and Fox business. Whenever our subscription is up, we tell them we will cancel and they keep giving us better deals. I think we pay about 5 bucks a month or less. To me that is worth it, I end up spending a fair bit of time in my truck.

I have Sirius radio in my truck also. I canceled 4 or 5 years ago. I liked it at the time. I know paid around 10.00 a month at the time. I have got deals before from them as I had for 4 or 6 years as we also Sirius radio boom box that we use at our trailer.

Greg

Have you used the Sirius app on your phone to listen to it as well . @gtokley

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

@skillman No I have never listen to Sirrius app on my phone. When first got Sirrius radio I use to listen to it online.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I would like add that I really enjoy this podcast. Maybe I have said Too Much with Izzy Swan, Joel Crawford and Mike Laffey

Greg

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

I love podcasts! I listen to ones about branding a youtube channel lately. I like fininaial podcasts like Dave Ramsey, and some of the podcasts that others have mentioned on woodworking.
    There is a lot of fluf you have to sort through to get the good stuff, but once you find it subscribe and you are all set.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.541 seconds