dcsimg

Whittling away at the Honey Do List

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Does the packaging on that pot light you’re considering say IC or non-IC? I’d think they’d use the same terminology as with a typical recessed light.

The description does say “IC Rated”.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Every once in a while you have to remind your wife that when you say you are going to do something, you are going to do it. It is not necessary to give a reminder that you said it EVERY 6 months. :)

HAHA! I hear that! Cranbrook, she let you keep the house?

I got the house years after the fact , she has her own house too .

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Moving slowly on this one but getting there. I just hung the 5/8″ fire rated. Thought I had some corner bead stashed away in the workroom but none to be found.
    So during the week I’ll have to pick a strip up.

— Glenn Botting

Clev08
    Pro

Owning a home is a lifetime job, when you finish the jobs from the original build it is time to renovate :)

So very true, the list never seems to get smaller. Thing get crossed off and things get added.

Doobie

Worked on our bathroom redo today. Lots more electrical cleanup than I realized. Had to buzz some lines to start figuring out what to do. Lots more to do with the clean up.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

managed to pick up all the baseboard and crown molding this weekend, now debating if i want to purchase a new nail gun so i can work in a new one and return my fil’s nail gun lol.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Owning a home is a lifetime job, when you finish the jobs from the original build it is time to renovate :)

So very true, the list never seems to get smaller. Thing get crossed off and things get added.

This is so true, I’ve been in this house now 16 tears and the main floor bathroom has been reno’d twice. My kitchen will be due for another reno. Then there’s a whack of things that just need to be completed.

— Glenn Botting

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Had a bit of time today to finally put back the drywall that got damaged last year when my hot water tank’s drain valve developed a crack.
    The drywall was soaked and had to go.
    This past week, the tank finally died and when it was being replaced I took advantage of the space to slide in the new drywall.

— Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

@58chev, are you going to mud it and paint it, or just leave it? When you replaced your hot water tank, did you go larger ?

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Just screwed up and that’s it. It’s just the furnace/workroom not visable to the rest of the living space in the basement.

Same size 40GAL hot water tank, no need for any bigger. Did contemplate tankless but could not justify the larger cost difference.

— Glenn Botting

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.476 seconds