dcsimg

Where would I post about products for sale?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Good morning, I don’t want to violate any site rules and just post anywhere, but where would be the appropriate place for me to post my products? Thank you – Eddie

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Good morning, I don’t want to violate any site rules and just post anywhere, but where would be the appropriate place for me to post my products? Thank you – Eddie

Very good of you to ask first Eddie. Unfortunately, the answer to your question is there is no commercial advertising or self-promotion allowed on this forum.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Maybe that question is best answered by a mod.. @chadm

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Understandable, I definitely don’t want to disrupt the community. If a Mod does confirm that I can offer my services, where would an appropriate place for me to put it? Thank you, – Eddie

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Understandable, I definitely don’t want to disrupt the community. If a Mod does confirm that I can offer my services, where would an appropriate place for me to put it? Thank you, – Eddie

Maybe in the “Workshop Storage and Organization” area.
    https://bethepro.com/forums/forum/power-tools/tool-jobsite-workshop-storage-organization/

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

As Doobie said, self promotion and advertising is not allowed. I appreciate that you went about this the way you did but if we allowed commercial advertisement the site would quickly become overwhelmed with ads.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Understandable, appreciate you getting back to me. Best of luck everyone with business in 2019!

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Understandable, appreciate you getting back to me. Best of luck everyone with business in 2019!

You too Eddie.

You are allowed to have as your universal posting signature a link to your business. That’s not a rule breaker. You just go into your profile and add it. At least those who have read your posts who are interested in your container solutions can look you up that way without you breaking any rules around here.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.613 seconds