dcsimg

Where is your go to place for parts for older table saws

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Kamster
    Pro

I’ve been looking at Delta 34-441/444 table saw with a Bies fence and rail and a Delta sliding table. Its in great shape but the arbor is going to need to be replaced some time soon as it has a slight wobble according to the owner who has it consigned at a tool store. Haven’t had it powered up yet so need to see how the motor runs.

I know that Delta probably doesn’t stock the part for a 1997 vintage saw. ereplacement says the arbor is discontinued and not available on their web site.

Does anyone have a good source for replacement Delta parts especially if its Canada?

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Not sure what shipping to Canada is like but I get almost all of my parts from ereplacementparts.com. They carry parts for a pretty wide variety of tools, appliances, etc.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

It seems like they don’t carry parts for as long as they used to. I recently could not find parts for my generator and compressor. Neither one was 20 years old.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I have seen parts listed here where the other suppliers show obsolete.

http://www.sawcenter.com/unisawparts.htm

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

locally mills supply is the goto place for table saw parts… their a cabinet builder suplly shop here

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

E replacement parts for me as well.

I was able to use the part number from your picture to located the part you were looking for. After finding 5-6 places that list it as discontinued, I found it here: http://www.repairtoolparts.com/delta-parts/delta-36-752-type-2-parts/delta-422193030002-arbor-assy

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Kamster
    Pro

Thanks, Jon. I didn’t run across this site when I was hunting around. I tried to order the part but when you try to add it to the cart, it shows up as discontinued. Sigh… the hunt continues.

@smallertick. Thanks for your lead. They definitely have it in stock. Unfortunately, by the time I pay exchange and shipping it will cost more than the saw and sliding table 🙁

@jkirk. I’m going to try emailing Mill Supply tomorrow to see if they have anything in stock. Thanks for the lead

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks, Jon. I didn’t run across this site when I was hunting around. I tried to order the part but when you try to add it to the cart, it shows up as discontinued. Sigh… the hunt continues.

When one site is out all the sites are out. I don’t think anybody has parts on the shelf anymore. They order direct from the warehouse. Best bet is eBay.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Not sure what shipping to Canada is like but I get almost all of my parts from ereplacementparts.com. They carry parts for a pretty wide variety of tools, appliances, etc.

well right now with the dollar being so bad, it’ll be pretty expensive but ereplacements is a good spot and sometimes they have the product already in Canada ready to ship.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Does anyone have a good source for replacement Delta parts especially if its Canada?

@Kamster, Where in Canada are you?

If you have the part number give this place a try.

Original Power Tools
    7508 Bath Rd
    Miss, Ontario
    905-612-8252

They were able to get me some missing parts for my drill press.

One other thing, Check to see if that arbour is the same on other makes/models, with more part numbers on hand, the better chance you can get a replacement.

I dug up a manual for a General Drill Press and the table crank arm is the same as the one for my Central branded drill press.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Find somebody with a lathe or cnc and they’ll be able to make it.
    Granted it will be more expensive but at least you’ll have the part.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I am having a hard time trying to get parts for my skil table saws . I think it is just the bushings in all of them .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.437 seconds