dcsimg

where do you keep your boxes

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    vos
    Pro
    oswego, NY

those of you that do construction and have storage boxes where do you keep them? do you have them all in your trailer or truck tool box or do you keep them in the garage and grab what you need for that day? i have a few tstak boxes and have them in my truck tool box but what to get more but then my tools won’t fit in my truck.

Thatkid
    Pro

I keep everything in my basement and just put what I need in my truck everyday which most days is not much just a skil saw , nailer , extension cord air hose and my nail bags. The only time I need more is when I do side work and I just bring up what I need from my shop and load up my truck.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

i keep tools i use everyday or most days in my truck, IE drills, levels, hand tools ect. tools i know I’m going to need that day get loaded night before or morning of. IE tile saw, miter saw, ect.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

On a shelf in my garage.

RSG
    Pro
    Niles, OH

I Keep all of the basics in my van, screw gun,drill,saw,hand tools,ect. All the bigger and less used on a everyday basis such as miter saw, table saw, compressor, demo hammer, and so on I keep in the garage and only load it when I know I need it

I keep most things at home in the garage. My daily use stuff fits in my truck bed box.

Our van keeps most regularly used tools and items in it. We are fortunate and have an awesome shop for everything else. There are opinions all over on this, but I can’t imagine using a truck for my primary work vehicle again, but it all depends on what type of work you do. If I had to start all over, the tool organizing systems that are out like the l-boxx or tough system would make it very easy to load and unload at the end of each day.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I keep the most used tools with me. And swap out the others as needed.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Between the trailer and the tool box on the truck the majority of my tools are with me. Some specialty tools (wet saws, concrete saw, etc) stay in the garage and get loaded up when I need them.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

mattryyc
    Pro
    Calgary, Alberta

Where don’t I keep them. I have two L-BOXX’s in my living room right now, my 2 year old was playing with the 1A containers building towers. I think I might have lost them. I should be keeping them in garage, and I just take out what I need when I do need to pack out for a job which is rare for me nowadays.

redwood
    Pro

Mine are split between the tool trailer, the truck, the garage, and the storage room.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I’m able to get all my main tools in Festool containers and in my truck boxes. The systainers help considerably in compacting the room.

hdpro
    Pro
    Upstate, NY

I started out years ago loading and unloading every morning / night. That gets old in a hurry!

Now, most everything is on my trailer except for the bulky things I only use occasionally. Those get stored in the shop.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Most of my stuff is in my garage, I do keep a mechanics tool box in my truck and trailer. Also keep a little bit of everything in my camper

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I have enough tools that I can still load and unload the truck at the end of each day. When they are in the truck they go in a truckbox, and in the garage where there is room.

contrctr
    Pro
    roanoke, VA

Keep most of tools in basement or garage except basics kept in truck.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Most of my daily use tools live in my van.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

my stuff is at home, in the truck or on site

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.509 seconds