dcsimg

What’s up everybody

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    KenW
    Pro

Welcome to BTP kruton

kruton
    Pro

Kruton,
    You are going to have to get those tools dirty!
    I have always found that a little sawdust sprinkled over the top of them adds instant credibility…..

hahaha! A guy at work was giving me a hard time about that too. I’m a little OCD about keeping things clean. My wife just shakes her head when she sees me cleaning them. I always clean them off before I put them away, maybe not necessary but a habit I have nonetheless.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

kruton
    Pro

Rob wrote:Kruton,
    I have always found that a little sawdust sprinkled over the top of them adds instant credibility…..

Youre not kidding. We could play “new or ocd” in every one of those shots.

As a toolaholic – Im not about to judge. Welcome to another iron-clad (do you guys do the iron ring for engineers?)

Yeah I am somewhat OCD about keeping them clean. To each their own, some guys just toss em in the box ehen their done which is totally cool with me…just as long as they aren’t my tools! 😉

As far as I know at least when I graduated they still had the Order of the Engineer ceremony, but our rings were stainless steel.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Kruton,

Looks like that still have that new tool smell to them. Yea some saw dust and they’d look good.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

@kruton hey there Gary, nice bunch of tools you have, welcome to BTP, great site and members, enjoy.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.328 seconds