dcsimg

What’s up everybody

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    kruton
    Pro

So I have heard some really great things about this forum from another forum I am part of so I finally made my way over to check it out. First off I guess I am technically not a trade pro, I’m a civil engineer in the construction industry so I probably won’t have as much to offer as most of the guys on here but hopefully I can pitch in here and there. I am from Indiana, am married with three young children. I would consider myself an intermediate to advanced DIYer with an addiction to tools! That’s me in a nutshell. Really looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning from you all. I was actually made aware of this forum from madman_us so if you get tired of seeing me on here…blame him!;)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

welcome bro to BTP – enjoy it 😛

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

So I have heard some really great things about this forum from another forum I am part of so I finally made my way over to check it out. First off I guess I am technically not a trade pro, I’m a civil engineer in the construction industry so I probably won’t have as much to offer as most of the guys on here but hopefully I can pitch in here and there. I am from Indiana, am married with three young children. I would consider myself an intermediate to advanced DIYer with an addiction to tools! That’s me in a nutshell. Really looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning from you all. I was actually made aware of this forum from madman_us so if you get tired of seeing me on here…blame him!;)

Great intro. You’ll fit in nicely here Gary. Welcome aboard! 🙂

yellaD
    Pro

Welcome aboard! Tool Junkie? You’re not alone.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Hey man welcome to BTP. nice to have an engineer around here I’m sure you’ll have some awesome input. What kind of tools are you into? Which brands? Cordless? Corded?

Doobie

A another engineer on board is a plus imo!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

welcome, you’ll have a good time and remember we love photos and videos

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Gary welcome to BTP. You will find we are a friendly bunch.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

kruton
    Pro

Hey man welcome to BTP. nice to have an engineer around here I’m sure you’ll have some awesome input. What kind of tools are you into? Which brands? Cordless? Corded?

My tools are kind of a mix really, corded, cordless, hand tools, anything shiny! As far as brands I’m not really brand loyal I generally just try to find the best tool for whatever application; however, that being said as of late I have been picking up a lot more Bosch. Growing up on the farm we always had Milwaukee, Dewalt and Makita so I wanted to try something different and Bosch came pretty highly recommended. I also just won a 4 piece 18v Bosch kit which is pretty awesome! Here are a fee pics. I don’t have as many or as nice of tools as some but I try to take really good care of what I have. I get made fun of but I always clean my tools after I use them, keeps them looking nice.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Welcome to BTP @kruton!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Welcome to BTP Gary. Another tool junkie, You’ll definitely fit right in.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Engineers are always a good resource, welcome to the American forum.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Whoa, Gary, that’s an impressive collection of iron there. Your contribution will certainly be welcome here.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

What’s up @kruton!! Welcome to BTP! Good to see you here.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Welcome to BTP Gary ! It looks like you have a pretty good collection of tools already . Well maintained too 🙂

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Welcome Gary! I’m from Bloomington, where are you located?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Welcome to the group @kruton. I’m sure we will all learn and teach each other here. I don’t think anyone knows everything , but as a team we can do anything!

kruton
    Pro

Welcome Gary! I’m from Bloomington, where are you located?

I’m from over Seymour. Very cool man, my brother went to school at IU.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Welcome to BethePro.

The tools are really clean, even for an engineer.

Welcome to the forum. I am not a pro either and I can assure you that the folks around here are great. Lot’s of good advice and information. Great bunch of tools you have there!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.457 seconds