dcsimg

What you getting your wife for Valentine's Day .

• This topic has 142 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by ChadM.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 143 total)
  • Author

Since its on Saturday not to far away . I haven’t picked up anything yet . Maybe jewelry or a beauty day for her at the spa . Since no one can watch our kids we can’t go away to some place .

Always willing to learn .

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

thanks for the reminder. Not sure yet. Maybe some flowers. And take out….

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

We don’t do anything for Valentine’s Day – we both decided long ago that we do enough for each other the rest of the year that we don’t have to participate in the Hallmark Holidays (Valentine’s Day & Sweetest Day).

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

We are with you Chad we dont do the fake holidays as we love each other every day.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Havent been married in 30 years so its not an issue for me 🙂

Havent been married in 30 years so its not an issue for me :-)

So your a single guy or have girlfriend to buy for .

Trying to get her an atv, working on trading my dirt bike for one.

Robert Shaw -Colorado Deck and Framing
    www.mysteeldeck.com

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

We don’t do anything for Valentine’s Day

I’m bringing this up tonight. Great idea.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Flowers are ordered and to be delivered on Friday. Maybe I’ll wrap myself up and give that to her. Fake holiday anyway.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

We have a dinner we go to every year around Valentines Day. We usually count that as what we do for each other. We will have Basketball tournaments a good portion of the day. Depending on the results, we may stay overnight at the tournament as the kids may have to play at 8:00 AM on Sunday and the Tournament is about an hour and a half drive.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Not an issue if you’re married for 30 yrs either

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not an issue if you’re married for 30 yrs either

LOL good point, And if yer smart enough to start the non-issue 30 years ago it can’t develop into an issue later and works even better yet 🙂

EthanB
    Pro
    South Kingstown, RI

We don’t do anything for Valentine’s Day

I’m bringing this up tonight. Great idea.

You may have to spend twice as much this Valentine’s Day.

I may try to make red velvet whoopie pies again this year. We’re having some friends over that also have two kids so we won’t all feel bad about not having any chance at all of going out on a date. What’s more romantic than four kids under 4 running around screaming?

Valentine’s Day at most restaurants is atrocious anyway.

Don’t buy anything such as flowers or candy but we usually go out for dinner. Not on Valentines day though as the restaurants are packed. On the day I usually make something for dinner. Usually some steaks on the grill and we go out another night.

KenW
    Pro

Commercialized holiday, no thanks.

Buy you guys are sure luck . If I don’t do or get something I’m in the dog house big time .

I am thinking about getting my wife some tools for “her” use 🙂

But seriously, my wife doesn’t care about the holiday (fortunately)… but a few of my close friends and I are going to put on a fancy dinner for our wives – steaks, sides, dessert – the works! It will be a good time. We might even dress up all fancy 🙂

But if you missed my other threads, my anniversary/wife’s bday are coming up, and she DOES care about those 🙂

John S

woodman_412

I think I’m going to make something for my wife. We don’t usually do too much for Valentines day and it’s especially hard to go out with two little ones in the house.

Dan

danpattison.com

aa_custom
    Pro
    PIttsburgh, PA

We don’t do anything for valentines day. Too fake and commercial. We don’t do christmas either. We aren’t religious, so we don’t really celebrate. We go to family stuff, or just go ona date night then.

TonyG
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I got her a pair of Ugg boots, and we are going to stay in a hotel that has a nice restaurant have dinner and than a champagne brunch

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 143 total)
  • The topic ‘What you getting your wife for Valentine's Day .’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.420 seconds