dcsimg

What was your first points redemption?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    yellaD
    Pro

My first official points redemption!! I was looking for the “I got a box” thread…

My first official points redemption!! I was looking for the “I got a box” thread…

Sinc its your first one, seems appropriate for it to be here. Congrats!

yellaD
    Pro

Thanks BTP! Jimmy threw in some stickers too!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

sweet! pencils, man i need to get some of those. I have found that no matter what, or where I go, I’ll have lost the pencil I was just using.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Congrats on your router bits and pencils.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Looks like you had a nice first box yellaD! Congrats.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats, @yellaD great first redemption! Feels good doesn’t it when that first box arrives at your door? The bonus swag was a really nice touch, too.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats on your box @yellaD . You will like that pattern bit. If you have to make a lot of pieces the same you just make a template and put a couple screws in it and you can keep duplicating the piece with your router.

yellaD
    Pro

Yeah thanks everyone, it was exciting. I had actually forgotten about them because I was so focussed on the next big redemption, now I can’t wait to atart routing those patterns. I’ll post pics as soon as.

Congrats, that’s a very nice first redemption, nice extras to boot.
    You gotta love BTP.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

That’s awesome!!! Your going to have to use those Bosch pencils at work 😉 Enjoy your goodies.

BTW – What are those goodies there?

A Working Pro since 2004

nothing yet. the clothes wont fit me they are too big, and other items I already have. so im just going to wait until something catches my eye! I think that the person who picks the rewards forgets that there is at least one lady here!!!

Moze
    Dallas, TX

@animalgal There’s a women’s Bosch jacket on the list. I don’t think they’re going to add jewelry any time soon…

🙂

Resident Sign Guy

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

animalgal2 you haven’t met @TaraC yet?

yellaD
    Pro

That’s awesome!!! Your going to have to use those Bosch pencils at work 😉 Enjoy your goodies.

BTW – What are those goodies there?

1/2″ pattern bit
    1/4″ flush trim bit
    1/8″ roundover bit

@animalgal There’s a women’s Bosch jacket on the list. I don’t think they’re going to add jewelry any time soon…

:)

Yup – my wife has the heated jacket now. Shes normally a size xs, but the small fits nicely

I have all the jewelry I need thank you. but the jacket is not to my taste. im a girly girl and I would like it in pink or purple. I think that some of these companies who cater to contractors have to remember that there are ladies out there who like to look like ladies. and yes I have told them that too!

Moze
    Dallas, TX

I have all the jewelry I need thank you.

I wish my wife would get to that point.

For the rare project that she helps on that requires it, she has a pink hardhat.

Resident Sign Guy

I have all the jewelry I need thank you. but the jacket is not to my taste. im a girly girl and I would like it in pink or purple. I think that some of these companies who cater to contractors have to remember that there are ladies out there who like to look like ladies. and yes I have told them that too!

You know, a woman can look feminie without the barbie colours

In fact, any colour is feminine if worn right.

Noting on here is for guys specifically, except the clothes and footwear, which are all available in women and mens cuts

Unless you want a pink circular saw? Pink bedazzled tools exist, but I cant imagine a pro of either gender caring about anything but results – although some would use that if they lost a bet

A woman in neutral colours is still a woman. In fact, most women look better in black than most men – and it is a feminine cut on the womens jacket

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Google search [bethepro.com got a box]

Cheers

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.471 seconds