dcsimg

What was your first points redemption?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Nothing so far. Still saving up

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I also started out with the PowerB0XX PB360S.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

It was the Bosch heated jacket. Asa person who lives in a snow covered area I knew that was what I wanted first.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I redeemed for the Starter kit SKC120-202L and the FL12.
    No regrets, the FL12 has become the most used hand held flash light in the home. I have to get a couple more as even my wife likes to use it.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My first redemption was the PS22 brushless drill driver.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

12v brushless driver kit. I have never looked back on that redemption.

PS22 or PS32? Have the 22 and love it. Considering the PS32, but already have the PS31 (really not a fan of it either) and all the 18v drills, so I suppose I wont be getting it. PS22 now – my favourite for when I dont need an impact

PS22 was my first … PS32 my second. Gotta say I wouldn’t part with either one.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

12v brushless driver kit. I have never looked back on that redemption.

PS22 or PS32? Have the 22 and love it. Considering the PS32, but already have the PS31 (really not a fan of it either) and all the 18v drills, so I suppose I wont be getting it. PS22 now – my favourite for when I dont need an impact

PS22 was my first … PS32 my second. Gotta say I wouldn’t part with either one.

Maybe its because I already have a bunch of drills, but I really am not impressed by the Ps31 (or 41 really) maybe the brushless ones are that much better. The PS22 is a great tool. The ps31 and 41 are left on the shelf while the DDS182 (which replaced a 181) and IDH182 get all the use. They are so light, they feel about the same as the 12v, but so much smoother and more powerful.

The 31 and 41 always feel like they’re straining to me, and take longer to drive – negating the weight benefit. Of the two though, the 41 gets some use – my 3 year old loves it. Its HIS “drill” (with an empty chuck)

baklader shorts. which I never wear anymore since I can’t wear shorts in the union.

I cannot remember — but I think it was the PowerBox 360…something I would typically never buy on my own. Glad I have it now, though. Love that thing.

Orange County, CA

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

My first was the Powerbox 360s, Then the IDH182 Socket ready impact. No regets. I use the Impact all the time and the Powerbox anytime I’m in the shop.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

wow 50k for a 18V circ saw – thats pretty cool

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Where did you see that? The 18v saw with the L-box is 89,300 points…which is still an amazing deal, IMO.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Where did you see that? The 18v saw with the L-box is 89,300 points…which is still an amazing deal, IMO.

Page 1 of this thread. Dan posted up that’s what he redeemed for. Must have been way back in the beginning of time. LOL

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

yellaD
    Pro

LOL Where the tools made of stone?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Page 1 of this thread. Dan posted up that’s what he redeemed for. Must have been way back in the beginning of time. LOL

wow! inflation so the cost of the tools must go up heh.

Nothing so far, but I’m new, and torn between waiting for a big item, and cashing in my points prior to potential inflation causing me to not achieve a bigger tool.

W

Will

yellaD
    Pro

Nothing so far, but I’m new, and torn between waiting for a big item, and cashing in my points prior to potential inflation causing me to not achieve a bigger tool.

W

Me too, it’s tough to save for the big ones, there’s so many intermediate prizes that are awesome as well. Great deals.

What, we can redeem?? Lmao

My first was a couple of L box 2s and a L box 1, I still can’t believe this place.

redwood
    Pro

Like Scott, I can’t remember. It was either the 18V circ saw, 6″ sander, or the 360 radio.

Yes, you newer guys were late getting on the boat. The point redemption costs were much lower then today. I don’t think there was anything over 100K. Though there were many fewer choices. You could also accumulate points much faster.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Doobie

Like Scott, I can’t remember. It was either the 18V circ saw, 6″ sander, or the 360 radio.

Yes, you newer guys were late getting on the boat. The point redemption costs were much lower then today. I don’t think there was anything over 100K. Though there were many fewer choices. You could also accumulate points much faster.

Sounds like the ‘good old days’ to some degree. Wish I would have been here sooner, still, I’m very happy with what is here.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.488 seconds