dcsimg

What vehicle do use?

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author

Ah man, so after driving my wife’s Mazda 5 for 5 years, and fixing many problems with it, battery, brakes, shocks and a few other things,
    I finally got my car back this month because we sold her Mazda, and she got a Nissan rogue,
    Well after 5 years and 93 thousand kms
    I just replaced the front brakes and rotors, now I think I need a water pump, and to top it off, I just tried to start the car, and guess what, I need a battery 🙁 🙁 🙁
    Guess January will be an expensive month lol

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I’ve been enjoying my 2014 F-150 EcoBoost. It is the first truck I’ve ever owned, but I have always had one at my disposal when necessary (relatives). Mine is a 5.5’ bed Super Crew and I kind of wish I had found a 6.5’ bed….but this one was on the lot, so I bought it.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Lately I seem to use what ever running,, right now it’s my kids Ranger.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’ve been enjoying my 2014 F-150 EcoBoost. It is the first truck I’ve ever owned, but I have always had one at my disposal when necessary (relatives). Mine is a 5.5’ bed Super Crew and I kind of wish I had found a 6.5’ bed….but this one was on the lot, so I bought it.

I like my 2011 Dodge Ram 4X4. It has 6.5 ft box. I have fiberglass tonneau cover over the box. I limited to what I can put in the box. But it is nice to keep stuff out of the weather.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

I sometimes dream of a sprinter but I’m able to run my jobs out of our diesel VW sportwagen. I just rent trucks and vans when I need them. Right now it’s the most economic way for me but maybe someday a sprinter.

j

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

I love my 2007 ford f150 supercrew it pulls my 12 foot big tex dump trailer easily

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just came across this on my local Craigs. Tempted to make it my new inclement service rig. Not really, at $22,500.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Just came across this on my local Craigs. Tempted to make it my new inclement service rig. Not really, at $22,500.

That’s….well, it’s a head turner. The seller would be lucky to get a third of the asking price…

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well it would be a go anywhere vehicle.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Anonymous
    Inactive

Custom stuff like that’s more common than you’d think around here, though it’s not usually tracked. Me, I’d just like a true 4×4 van of like 80’s or 90’s vintage, but they are all either rotted or a million bucks. Might end up just building one, but I’ve got a lot of projects in line before that, including finding some acreage and building a house.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I just got a van,,,

I just got a van,,,

Nice. Congrats, looks like it’s in good shape, what year is it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I just got a van,,,

Looks like a nice one Dirty. Do you have plans to trick out the inside for storage?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.358 seconds