dcsimg

What type of Blade do you carry

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

I love the snap off blades, great for cutting out splinters.

Not a blade, but for slivers/splinters my goto tool is a metal dial caliper. Precise and strong enough to grab those ones that are under the skin surface and pull them right out. Don’t even have a pair of tweezers in the shop now.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Attachments:
    xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

9mm Olfa is what I’ve been finding most useful for me

j

Attachments:
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I love the snap off blades, great for cutting out splinters.

Not a blade, but for slivers/splinters my goto tool is a metal dial caliper. Precise and strong enough to grab those ones that are under the skin surface and pull them right out. Don’t even have a pair of tweezers in the shop now.

I remember using to get metal slivers out when Production Machine shop. They work pretty good.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

MRenes
    Pro
    Vienna, Missouri

Milwaukee fastback. I really should buy a couple more.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Craftsman utility knife is the other knife I carry really like it

Anonymous
    Inactive

Never personally understood the whole EDC thing. For work, my main bag has a Milwaukee Fastback, a Klein lineman’s skinning knife and a Morakniv electrician’s model in it.

JerrySats
    Pro
    Garnet Valley, PENNSYLVANIA

Just a small buck folder , its light weight . I used to carry a Kershaw Leek or Chive but I don’t like heavy stuff in my pockets .

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

my old Bayonet is still one of my favorites and ive had it for 34 years now.
    and runnerup would be my Winchester exchanger

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

my other spyderco a very good knife also

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Winchester exchanger

That Winchester exchanger looks like pretty interesting knife. I have 2 Winchester knifes. One is jackknife and the other is skinning knife.

Greg

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Winchester exchanger

That Winchester exchanger looks like pretty interesting knife. I have 2 Winchester knifes. One is jackknife and the other is skinning knife.

I really like that one Case has an exchanger that I want

Attachments:
    smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Last week I bought a box of chisels at auction. In the box was this old and very rusty D H Russell belt knife. A little cleaning up yesterday with 600 grit wet/dry and some oil for the rosewood and it’s ready for at least another generation of service.
    The blade still shows some scars but maybe another day and some more work will look after that.
    This is a Canadian design, still in production by Grohmann in Pictou, Nova Scotia

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Attachments:
    rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Last week I bought a box of chisels at auction. In the box was this old and very rusty D H Russell belt knife. A little cleaning up yesterday with 600 grit wet/dry and some oil for the rosewood and it’s ready for at least another generation of service.
    The blade still shows some scars but maybe another day and some more work will look after that.
    This is a Canadian design, still in production by Grohmann in Pictou, Nova Scotia

looks like a good knife and there might be more than one generation left in it

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I started carrying this knife I got a few weeks ago. I got it free from a mail in coupon that came on air gun I had replaced at work. So I applied for online and it came in the mail several weeks later.
    It seems like a decent knife.

Greg

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.297 seconds