dcsimg

What type of Blade do you carry

This topic contains 58 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  cmeyer25 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)
  • Author

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Syderco V8-10

Rescue Knife and let me tell you it will cut anything

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I am rarely without my Milwaukee fastback

Attachments:

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

This Schrade was a company giveaway back when IR sponsored an Indy Light team. A very handy knife on the job or in the bush.

Ray Erernham was a crew chief then sponsoring an IR tools promotion.

Attachments:

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. -- Red Green

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

I have about a half dozen or so cheap knives in various locations. I am not one to carry a knife on my person, but I have a few nicer ones at home.

Carrying the same swiss army knife that I have for over 30 years. 2 blades, a can opener/screwdriver, a bottle opener/screwdriver. Has cut everything from electric wire insulation to my apples.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I carry a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 with a S30V steel blade. Its sharp enough to shave with and built like a rock.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I have a dozen or so various Olfa’s all over. That brand has served me well, why change?

Kevin.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Don’t carry any knife but I have at home a few blades:Spyderco, opinel,a no name bowie, Grohmann, a bayonet that fits ak-47 plus a few other no name knives.

Clev08
    Pro

Both mine are Milwaukee’s i have the Fastback II which can carry and extra blade (the fastback III can hold 4 extras) and the camo spring assisted serrated blade knife.

mommozz
    Pro

1 Milwaukee fastback that holds 4 additional blades.

1 regular Milwaukee fastback to loan (there is always somebody not carrying a knife around… Smh).

Gerber Suspension

Gerber Dime

These are part of my work EDC. I’d like to carry a bigger knife but MA carrying law is only 2.5 inches.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

These are part of my work EDC. I’d like to carry a bigger knife but MA carrying law is only 2.5 inches.

That’s unfortunate! My Spyderco is about 3.5 inches…and I’ve actually seen guys carrying fixed blade Ka-Bar knives before!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I only carry a knife at work, and then it’s my fastback. I saw the fastback ||, but I didn’t like the extra bulk. I don’t need it to be razor sharp all the time either, so I go a long time between blade changes anyway.

Charlie

Instagram

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I carry a Spyderco sage everyday.

Attachments:

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I carry a handmade pocket knife made + or – around 50’s
    My grandpa gave it to me when I was 10 years old.
    Getting old fast lol

I am rarely without my Milwaukee fastback

same here but I never go out without one…
    I purchased couple years ago two fastback kits for 8 bucks on clearance. Now I own 4 and it’s easy to grab one before heading out.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I carry a handmade pocket knife made + or – around 50’s
    My grandpa gave it to me when I was 10 years old.
    Getting old fast lol

Got a picture of it? That’s so awesome to have something from your childhood with a story to it. I still have the first pocket knife my dad got me. It’s stashed away, and it would hardly cut anything anymore, but I love getting it out every once in a while just to remember what it felt like to be entrusted with a tool like that. One of those moments, for sure.

Charlie

Instagram

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

ihave a few different ones. i have a few different milwaukee fastbacks, 2 kershaw knives as well as a fixed blade and folding smith and wesson

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Both mine are Milwaukee’s i have the Fastback II which can carry and extra blade (the fastback III can hold 4 extras) and the camo spring assisted serrated blade knife.

I also have that milwaukee camo lock blade. It is a great knife, I use it on our wall pad projects for cutting foam, it is really sharp and the correct length. The fastback is to short to cut all the way through the foam. I think it was a combo pack with the fastback II that I also have .

1 Milwaukee fastback that holds 4 additional blades.

1 regular Milwaukee fastback to loan (there is always somebody not carrying a knife around… Smh).

Gerber Suspension

Gerber Dime

https://youtu.be/iQrLPtr_ikE?t=26

zoren45
    Pro

I carry a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 with a S30V steel blade. Its sharp enough to shave with and built like a rock.

It is a nice stuff indeed, my cousin got one and he highly recommends it.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I don’t really carry a blade on me, but I’ve always got my Gerber multi tool handy.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.827 seconds