dcsimg

What to do in when We GO To Hawaii?

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 168 total)
  • Author

If you do come here do be careful on the hiking trails. We’ve having a lot of people getting hurt and dieing while hiking.

Why would they get hurt while hiking? Fat and out of shape? Or are there dangers on the trails?

Oh some of these trails are very dangerous!
    This young man a 18YO hawaiian youth should be at the top of his game but ends up gone never to be found. So very sad!!

http://khon2.com/2015/02/27/search-suspended-for-missing-teen-hiker/

Man, that was a sad story. He broke one of the main rules of hiking. Don’t go alone.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man, that was a sad story. He broke one of the main rules of hiking. Don’t go alone.

Yup just like freediving. Never alone!

A friend was freediving for fish and was in a tight cave. He was trying to back out and got his wetsuit caught on a rock. He could not get his suit off and started to drown. He said good thing his big Hawaiian friend was with him. The guy came down looking for him and ripped him out of the hole. If it wasn’t for his friend he’d be dead.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A friend was freediving for fish and was in a tight cave. He was trying to back out and got his wetsuit caught on a rock. He could not get his suit off and started to drown. He said good thing his big Hawaiian friend was with him. The guy came down looking for him and ripped him out of the hole. If it wasn’t for his friend he’d be dead.

Imagine that panic. At some point he would have resigned to his fate only to be saved at the last second. Great friend right there!

KenW
    Pro

If I ever get to travel to Hawaii .. I want a big can of that Aloha Dirty was talking about them selling. It has to be wonderful if they decided to can and sell it. Like SPAM or potted meat..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d love to take my wife there. She’d love it.

Doobie

I’d love to take my wife there. She’d love it.

I mentioned the same thing to my wife a few days ago, but didn’t get much of a reaction. Then I went by her computer and saw that she was looking at vacation packages to go there. Hmmmm!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We went to the polynesian cultural center yesterday afternoon for the evening buffet and show, Ha The Breath of Life. @overanalyze have you and your gang ever been out there?? It’s a great show. We had dinner in the Gateway building and it looks a lot different from when I was in there doing the form work and a lot of work off the snorkel lift.
    It is something everyone shout see when they are here. There is nothing better than see the Tahiti Dancers shake their hips!!
    This is NOT from that show.

We went to the polynesian cultural center yesterday afternoon for the evening buffet and show, Ha The Breath of Life. @overanalyze have you and your gang ever been out there?? It’s a great show. We had dinner in the Gateway building and it looks a lot different from when I was in there doing the form work and a lot of work off the snorkel lift.
    It is something everyone shout see when they are here. There is nothing better than see the Tahiti Dancers shake their hips!!
    This is NOT from that show.

Man, I’ve lived here my whole life and I’ve never been to PCC. My wife and kid have been there but I still haven’t.

Hey @DirtyWhiteBoy are you hitting the Okinawan festival?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hey @DirtyWhiteBoy are you hitting the Okinawan festival?

Yup,, that’s good one to hit. I’ll head down there in a while on my bike.

I see you’ve been MIA? Did you go on a holiday?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Man How in the world can they shake there hips like that? Just amazing.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Driven by it a few times but have never been to it @DirtyWhiteBoy. We will have to make it a stop one year.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

First thing I would do in Hawaii would be to give you a ring and see if I could have a beer with ya ; )

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Driven by it a few times but have never been to it @DirtyWhiteBoy. We will have to make it a stop one year.

It’s a great show for the whole family. PCC is in La’ie and La’ie is Mormon owned and run and there is no alcohol sold or served in La’ie. I’m shocked they have smoking areas there.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So when in Hawaii do be careful in the ocean. We’ve had like 3 or 4 shark bites this month. One young man lost his leg and another lost his two feet below the knee and a 10 year old boy got a small taster bite and lost nothing off the west side. We had a bite off Waikiki and they think it could have been a big eel.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

So when in Hawaii do be careful in the ocean. We’ve had like 3 or 4 shark bites this month. One young man lost his leg and another lost his two feet below the knee and a 10 year old boy got a small taster bite and lost nothing off the west side. We had a bite off Waikiki and they think it could have been a big eel.

All them sharks bit’s would make me want to stay out of the water.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

It’s not something that needs to be worries about

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I would of never guessed hippos being on that list .

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I would of never guessed hippos being on that list .

I can see deer, moose, caribou on the list but hippos, where do hippos find close to 3000 people to kill?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Interesting graphic Dirty.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 168 total)
  • The topic ‘What to do in when We GO To Hawaii?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.286 seconds