dcsimg

What is your trade/ specialty?

Viewing 3 posts - 141 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    redwood
    Pro

and plan to continue working with my tools in the summer, most likely I will end up starting a summer deck building business

That is how I got started while I finished college (Engineering degree). Little did I know, I would continue doing it for 38 years, even after I got my degree.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

I currently am a self employed contractor, I work for my Father and two other general contractors mostly, although I do get some of my own work. After I get married an 2 1/2 weeks I will finish my degree to be a teacher and plan to continue working with my tools in the summer, most likely I will end up starting a summer deck building business since there aren’t very many people around here who know how to build decks properly…

What grade/s will you teach. Teaching takes more time than many realize, but enough time off to do some nice decks. Hoping you the best

Clev08
    Pro

I currently am a self employed contractor, I work for my Father and two other general contractors mostly, although I do get some of my own work. After I get married an 2 1/2 weeks I will finish my degree to be a teacher and plan to continue working with my tools in the summer, most likely I will end up starting a summer deck building business since there aren’t very many people around here who know how to build decks properly…

What grade/s will you teach. Teaching takes more time than many realize, but enough time off to do some nice decks. Hoping you the best

Hopefully 8th grade, my first 2 1/2 years in college I studied Aerospace Engineering so I am one class away from my endorsement to teach math, but I would also like to teach a shop class if possible.

Viewing 3 posts - 141 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.432 seconds