dcsimg

What is the difference between these two Bosch 1" 18V Rotary Hammers

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Doobie 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Just a follow-up, I ended up redeeming for and receiving the GBH18V-26 bare tool unit which I received this past week.

Congrats on your new tool, Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Just a follow-up, I ended up redeeming for and receiving the GBH18V-26 bare tool unit which I received this past week.

I’ll be curious to see what you think about this. It’s a tool I’m going pick up eventually.

Congrats on your new tool, Enjoy.

Definitely a congrats! That looks very nice.

Will

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’ll be curious to see what you think about this.

I am too, hope you post your thoughts.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie
    Pro

I’ll be curious to see what you think about this. It’s a tool I’m going pick up eventually.

I am too, hope you post your thoughts.

Won’t be for a while guys. I am nowhere near doing a deck ledger which is the only application I can think of coming up that I would need it for. Hopefully by late summer or early fall. Maybe some other application will come up before then. I also want to see how it compares to my corded Bulldog.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.273 seconds