dcsimg

what happen to all the threads ??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    JerrySats
    Pro
    Garnet Valley, PENNSYLVANIA

I’m not seeing many of the threads in the different forums . I get a message NO Topics . Anyone else seeing this ?

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Nothing wrong here.
    I see them all.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m not seeing many of the threads in the different forums . I get a message NO Topics . Anyone else seeing this ?

They did a update or maintenance

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Clev08
    Pro

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/btp-website-problems/
    The word is out, don’t know if it was intentional but I’m sure the server is much happier now

Doobie

Picture yourself in a forum…. the topics disappear, you feel abandoned…threatened somewhat….you’ve entered the BTP Twilight Zone!

😉

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They did a update or maintenance

If they keep “fixing” the site pretty soon it won’t be here. LOL

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

BtP2012
    Keymaster
    Test City, IL

Hi all – just stopping by to say thanks for your patience on this! We went through a pretty big upgrade this weekend – biggest since the site’s been up – and there were some hitches after the migration. It looks like things are back to normal now and running well but keep us updated as you use the forums. Thanks again!

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Topics should be all back up and good to go. If you see something – say something – here. And tag @bethepro in the post so we can get the bugs ironed out and get back to normal. Anyone else enjoying the faster speeds?

Thanks for your patience during this time as we upgrade things to have a better experience for the community. Teamwork makes the dream work (like the guys below)

via GIPHY

Cheers,

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Topics should be all back up and good to go. If you see something – say something – here. And tag @bethepro in the post so we can get the bugs ironed out and get back to normal. Anyone else enjoying the faster speeds?

Thanks for your patience during this time as we upgrade things to have a better experience for the community. Teamwork makes the dream work (like the guys below)

<iframe src=”https://giphy.com/embed/qWx5C3iSfwa6Q&#8221; width=”480″ height=”480″ frameborder=”0″ class=”giphy-embed” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

via GIPHY

Cheers,

Jim

The faster speeds are really a huge improvement, thanks, Jim.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

<iframe src=”https://giphy.com/embed/qWx5C3iSfwa6Q&#8221; width=”480″ height=”480″ frameborder=”0″ class=”giphy-embed” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

via GIPHY

Cheers,

Jim

Thanks Jim.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Anyone else enjoying the faster speeds?

That was something that during the maintenance activity I had noticed had really slowed to a crawl. Now the speed is even much better than prior to the maintenance activity.

bethepro
    Keymaster
    Mt Prospect, IL

Glad you are seeing the improvement in speed. Hopefully this will be it for awhile.

Jim

Email us at bethepro@bethepro.com

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.471 seconds