dcsimg

What does everyone do?

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 161 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s true DWB. I guess I try to be a good dad before anything else.

Yes that is what you do. You are a dad first and foremost.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Yes that is what you do. You are a dad first and foremost.

Like the old saying, Anyone can be a father, it takes Someone special to be a dad.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I feel envious of those of you with young kids.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

It will be fun when they start toddling and eating by themselves. It is still a bit of work right now.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Maybe it wont to to long and you will have grandchildren. They are even better than having your own.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

That’s the goal! Zoe is just 20 months old, but she already has a little tool bench and hammers away at anything in sight! She’s very interested in my work shop but I rarely actually do anything when she’s with me…it’s just too loud.

My ears aren’t what they should be and I’m trying to protect hers so she doesn’t have a constant ringing I her ears by her early 20s.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I am hoping to get a few builders from my two new grandsons .

Attachments:
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Good lookin bunch you got there John!

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

@cranbrook2 that’s a nice bench of grand kids. Jack turned 6 months on the 1st. He’s 22 lbs. crawling, standing on his own and couch surfing. Still doesn’t sleep worth a sheet but he’s going to be F U N. Kids ore work but they are great.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

I’ll rent mine out…lol! My youngest is a blast right now. Loves the shop and riding the forklift…lol!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

@cranbrook2 that’s a nice bench of grand kids. Jack turned 6 months on the 1st. He’s 22 lbs. crawling, standing on his own and couch surfing. Still doesn’t sleep worth a sheet but he’s going to be F U N. Kids ore work but they are great.

That is Awesome. Mine are being lazy when it comes to standing.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I was doing carpentry to PVC today.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Good lookin bunch you got there John!

Thanks Ron ! They came to visit last weekend for my birthday .

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I was doing carpentry to PVC today.

I have looked for PVC “lumber” in all of our big box stores in my area of NC and can find none. When I ask for it i get this blank stare. Where are you guys buying PVC dimensional lumber? Do they make PVC brick molding?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

Yeah they do make PVC brickmold…

It’s pricey, but great for wet areas

--Steve

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

That’s the goal! Zoe is just 20 months old, but she already has a little tool bench and hammers away at anything in sight! She’s very interested in my work shop but I rarely actually do anything when she’s with me…it’s just too loud.

My ears aren’t what they should be and I’m trying to protect hers so she doesn’t have a constant ringing I her ears by her early 20s.

I have problems with my hearing as well. I make all my employees wear hearing protection, and my son loves to use the ear plugs and ear muffs. Trying to teach him young to protect his hearing.
    Young kids are fun, my son is going to be 3 in Oct. and he is a riot right now.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

I have looked for PVC “lumber” in all of our big box stores in my area of NC and can find none. When I ask for it i get this blank stare. Where are you guys buying PVC dimensional lumber? Do they make PVC brick molding?

I found PVC brick mold at my local HDepot.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I found PVC brick mold at my local HDepot.

Guess I’ll go talk to the manager at HD and get them to special order it as it is in their system. Thank you

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

redwood
    Pro

If anyone wants to come and get it, I have various sizes and profiles of Azek PVC. Not a lot of quantitiy, but a good selection.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I have problems with my hearing as well. I make all my employees wear hearing protection, and my son loves to use the ear plugs and ear muffs. Trying to teach him young to protect his hearing.
    Young kids are fun, my son is going to be 3 in Oct. and he is a riot right now.

I do as well. To the point I have hearing aids. They help with the tenitisas well as making sounds clear.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.881 seconds