dcsimg

What does everyone do?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 161 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

and make sure the conditions are optimal for peak growing performance and bird comfort! 🙂

Do your chickens get only the best beer and massages?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

FOOD INC. anyone?

That is a shocking film! I still eat chicken. I also eat fish and you know how bad it must be to be yanked out of your environment by a hook in your mouth?

Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

I also have three chicken barns where I grow about 700,000 chickens a year.

So the question is… do you eat chicken? If you do, do you slaughter them yourself or buy them?

Love these guys!

Attachments:
    SamM
    Pro
    Halifax, NS

When you start to look into the practices of these kinds of factories you’re almost guaranteed to see something you wish you didnt know that makes you never want to buy chicken again and raise your own. FOOD INC. anyone?

Not a concern for me, I don’t eat store chicken. My parents grow chickens every year and that’s pretty much all I ever eat. The taste difference between the two is incomparable.

Ditto for pork and beef.

food inc is good. I’ve watched most of those food documentaries on netflix. good stuff.

Love these guys!

Oh man, the worst thing about Chik-Fil-A is that you always want to eat it on Sunday 🙁 🙁 only to have it be closed! 🙁

John S

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Some of the chickens I raise actually end up at Chik-Fil-A! (and I chore on Sunday )

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

That is a shocking film! I still eat chicken. I also eat fish and you know how bad it must be to be yanked out of your environment by a hook in your mouth?

It’s a challenge to find wild fish anymore. everything is farm raised.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

There are lots of wild fish here…to find them you do something called “fishing” !

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

<<< We give our cattle a smoke to ease the pain of getting branded and banded.

--Steve

Nyx
    Pro
    Pittsburgh, PA

There are lots of wild fish here…to find them you do something called “fishing” !

True, i don’t fish though. 🙂

marcward19
    Pro
    Grundy Center, IA

You gonna have a medical º and you’re gonna be doing carpentry
    The reason I do carpentry is because I ain’t got no skoolin

@DirtyWhiteBoy

Its not as glamorous as it sounds. I figured out that pretty much 90% of the jobs available for that degree are all entry level lab work, then work up from there. I would probably go insane sitting in a lab all day. I was halfway through it when I figured that out so I added the business administration minor. I really like the business side of things.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Lots of moose and deer and geese here…..mmm deer jerky.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

When you start to look into the practices of these kinds of factories you’re almost guaranteed to see something you wish you didnt know that makes you never want to buy chicken again and raise your own. FOOD INC. anyone?

Not a concern for me, I don’t eat store chicken. My parents grow chickens every year and that’s pretty much all I ever eat. The taste difference between the two is incomparable.

I’ve often wondered the taste difference on stuff like that.

Some of the chickens I raise actually end up at Chik-Fil-A! (and I chore on Sunday )

nothing like some delicious homophobic chicken.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

What’s a homophobic chicken

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We eat all wild caught fish.

Attachments:
    Calidecks64
    Pro
    Anaheim Hills, Cali

You can go back over to CT if your looking for a pissing match. I don’t think we need that here.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

You can go back over to CT if your looking for a pissing match. I don’t think we need that here.

Laying down the law. I like it.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

You gonna have a medical º and you’re gonna be doing carpentry<br>
    The reason I do carpentry is because I ain’t got no skoolin<br>
    @DirtyWhiteBoy<br>
    Its not as glamorous as it sounds. I figured out that pretty much 90% of the jobs available for that degree are all entry level lab work, then work up from there. I would probably go insane sitting in a lab all day. I was halfway through it when I figured that out so I added the business administration minor. I really like the business side of things.

Go to the lab,, go to the lab!

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.663 seconds