dcsimg

What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 1,039 total)
  • Author
    kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

backfilling curbs, grinding epoxy off of a floor and cleaning the shop.

I may work ion insulating a basement if i have time also

lots to get done on a saturday.

Those are some thick walls for a small box.

20mm – just using some scrap and didn’t have anything thinner that was worth cutting up for this. It isn’t for any sort of display or anything.

John S

Brutus
    Pro
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

I have the day offf!!

Cooking bacon and hashbrowns for breakfast, had a smoothie, then going for a walk about downtown and maybe grab a coffee. See if I can get tickets to tonights hockey game.. probably sold out, though.

Carpenter-Hockey Fan-Cheap Beer Connoisseur

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

changing brakes on the tundra. And waiting for crop to dry.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Did 2 easy roof repairs, waterproofed the gable ends of porch build & looked at a new gig.
    Birthday today that’s enough!

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Did 2 easy roof repairs, waterproofed the gable ends of porch build & looked at a new gig.
    Birthday today that’s enough!

Happy birthday!

I went to the jobsite for a few hours this morning and cleaned up so I have I nice clean jobsite on Monday morning. Then I came back to house and straightened up the trailer, check the wheel bearing grease, tires, etc.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

I was planning on fixing an exhaust leak but got volunteered to go find a cornerpost at my grandparents place(Didn’t find it), the spent the rest of the day getting firewood.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I like small boxxes! I wonder what it will become??

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Truck show with the wife and kids. Good time.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Most of the time they become bigger boxes.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Most of the time they become bigger boxes.

Like Russian dolls -a box within a box within a box…

I am actually quite glad it is as heavy as it is. It is simply a sort of base/platform for my wife’s sewing “peddle” or whatever you call it. She is short and her feet don’t reach the floor when in her sewing chair, so she needed it put on a platform. Got the top added and glued. Needs a little more sanding and then some sort of anti-slip padding on top and bottom, and viola! Simply, easy box.

Unfortunately, I didn’t realize (until it was too late) that the scrap has two domino test plunges on the side that shows. Oh well, it isn’t a jewelry box 🙂

John S

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I went to the Hawai`i Fish & Dive Expo today.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Needs a little more sanding and then some sort of anti-slip padding on top and bottom, and viola! Simply, easy box.

Wrap it in shelf liner. You can use spray adhesive to make it stick to the wood.

I went to the Hawai`i Fish & Dive Expo today.

Dude, how did that turn out, you must have been stoked.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Dude, how did that turn out, you must have been stoked.

Man there was a massive amount of people there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, managed to get a little bit of time in downstairs tonight while the wife was crafting. This box is going to serve a rather odd purpose, but it was a fun way to get some quick use out of my new saw and the domino… and to use some scrap that I had been using for practicing using the domino when I first got it (explaining some of the random locations of the dominos and random holes in the wood haha)

Needs a top and some sanding and viola!

Edit: if you see the other piece of scrap in pic42 (3rd down I think) – it will fit on the inside of the walls of the box – aka it will not fully cover. A bit of a bummer, but it is just scraps and it is for a weird purpose (to be revealed) like I said.

Wow that is a beautiful box, What a great project you’ve done. It’s absolutely perfect

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Well, managed to get a little bit of time in downstairs tonight while the wife was crafting. This box is going to serve a rather odd purpose, but it was a fun way to get some quick use out of my new saw and the domino… and to use some scrap that I had been using for practicing using the domino when I first got it (explaining some of the random locations of the dominos and random holes in the wood haha)

Edit: if you see the other piece of scrap in pic42 (3rd down I think) – it will fit on the inside of the walls of the box – aka it will not fully cover. A bit of a bummer, but it is just scraps and it is for a weird purpose (to be revealed) like I said.

Wow that is a beautiful box, What a great project you’ve done. It’s absolutely perfect

With the use of all the dominos it came out far over the top Fosure!

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

With the use of all the dominos it came out far over the top Fosure!

I think that it will hold well.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Home show today. Wasn’t in it just making contacts to subs.

Last week I decided my front door needed re-painted. Sanded, primed, and was starting to paint it when the sun starting baking it. Finish turned out like crap so I sanded it again. This time to get a better finish I decided to bring home my spray gun. Hung a tarp to block the sun and sprayed away. All was good until some chunks flew out of the gun…crap!! Let it dry, sand again, spray again, Finally…success!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

NJBuilder
    Pro
    Brick, NJ, 500,000 HAM

Last week I decided my front door needed re-painted. Sanded, primed, and was starting to paint it when the sun starting baking it. Finish turned out like crap so I sanded it again. This time to get a better finish I decided to bring home my spray gun. Hung a tarp to block the sun and sprayed away. All was good until some chunks flew out of the gun…crap!! Let it dry, sand again, spray again, Finally…success!

Tough time lol.

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 1,039 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.958 seconds