dcsimg

What brand of finish nailer do you use?

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author

We just switched to the discontinued Bosch 23g pinner…that thing is awesome!!

Glad to see you really like the Bosch pinner Andrew. Wonder what model is replacing it.

I don’t think anything is replacing them @theamcguy. I think the Bosch air tool line as a whole is done.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I think the Bosch air tool line as a whole is done.

Oh it was an air tool, that explains it. Bosch made some good air tools.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Glad to see you really like the Bosch pinner Andrew. Wonder what model is replacing it.

I don’t think anything is replacing them @theamcguy. I think the Bosch air tool line as a whole is done.

out of curiosity why is bosch getting out of the air tool game ? i mean some people really liked them?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

out of curiosity why is bosch getting out of the air tool game ? i mean some people really liked them?

The 23ga is the only gun that is universally liked I believe. Each of the rest has had mixed reviews at best.

Jim offered some clarity a while back, but I don’t recall what he said. Anyone know where that is posted?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I never thought of bosch being big on pneumatic tools anyway. I like bosch the best overall but unless their guns were given to me I will be using either senco bostich or grex.

Ian@RHWoodworking
    Pro
    Lakeville, MN

Funny be for getting on this site I had only recently seen Bosch nail guns in the store so I thought they were brand new. Guess I’m a little off. Still trying to get first hand review on the omer Finnish guns.

Trim carpenter at R.H. Woodworking out of Lakeville,MN. Specializing in Finnish carpentry and cabinet installation.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Lately I have been using the new Milwaukee Fuel 18v nailer and loving it!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

We currently use Max, Senco, and Hitachi. I also have the Hitachi cordless, which is crap.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I’m wholly invested in Makita 18v tools…and I’m really wishing they had a full line of nailers like this! Totally jealous Chad…

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I’m wholly invested in Makita 18v tools…and I’m really wishing they had a full line of nailers like this! Totally jealous Chad…

After using it for a couple days I am very pleased with it. I will most likely be picking up the brad nailer one of these days.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.337 seconds