dcsimg

What are your favourite socks for work?

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I found some smartwool socks for a pretty good price today. These are another nice quality sock made up of a merino wool blend. I think a few other people mentioned this brand earlier in this thread.

I mostly wear Nike waterproof socks on work.

Welcome to the BTP forum
    I’ll have to check those waterproof socks out.

I found some smartwool socks for a pretty good price today. These are another nice quality sock made up of a merino wool blend. I think a few other people mentioned this brand earlier in this thread.

I have several of these and I like them, however I am starting to transition to the Darn Tough based on their warranty.

Will

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I don’t use waterproof socks but do like waterproof boots.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

nice sharing!!

i recommend you to try High-Performance Cushion Socks for Men they have cooling and moisture absorbing system keep your feet dry and sweat free visit fashion updates for more https://thefashionupdates.com/best-athletic-socks-for-men/

It’s nice to have socks that can breathe , but when my feet are inside safety shoes for more than 8 hours a day , I have yet seen a sock that can help with 😷🔥🦶

Old thread warning

I think I found my next work socks from now on. I picked them up when I bought my work boots ,
    They are WigWams wool , apparently they wisk away the dampness from your feet

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Very happy with my Copper Sole thermal boot socks.
    Bought them from l’equipeur.

Very happy with my Copper Sole thermal boot socks.
    Bought them from l’equipeur.

I’ll have to check it out. How much are they around. What material. I usually have sweaty feet 😷

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc
    CB
    Pro

I’m very religious about my socks… always selecting the holiest ones in the draw, without realizing it until they’re already on my feet and it’s time to go.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can't Be The Pro... Be the Poster you'd want to read.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

For many years I spent every weekend on the slopes. Mid winter regardless of the temps. The only thing that was reliable was socks that contained at least some silk. My favourites are a wool/silk blend; they are the only ones I can wear for a full day without having to change. I still wear them outdoors in the cold with no discomfort.

As an aside, silk glove liners will go a long way toward keeping fingers warm in extreme cold.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.415 seconds