dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 9

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,023 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I keep chipping away at the 14 gal vac. I’ll get there eventually.

do you know if you want semi or automatic? you will love it, i am absolutely in heaven when I use mine in the shop. Love the fact that it is much quieter then the two other dust collectors i have.

Doobie

Love the fact that it is much quieter then the two other dust collectors i have.

It might take a while, but you’ll ultimately stop using them and retire them more or less.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

right now im still looking at more lboxx’s however with the increasing need for tuneups on my milwaukee mitre saw i might be putting my points towards a axial glide when i have enough accumulated

I hear and have seen may videos saying it’s the best saw out there for the money.
    One day mine will make it to my door. 🙂

do you know if you want semi or automatic? you will love it, i am absolutely in heaven when I use mine in the shop. Love the fact that it is much quieter then the two other dust collectors i have.

Sounds like I’ll have to add one to my list to replace the Rigid shop vac that I’ve had for decades.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’m sill stalkin that rotary laser.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

woodman_412

I was just starting to work on a list as well for after this next redemption. Still tinkering with getting on the L-Boxx bandwagon.

It took me a little while to get on the bandwagon Kevin but once I did I was hooked. I was skeptical as to how helpful they would be to my portable setup but now that I have them I couldn’t imagine being without them. I would highly recommend getting into them.

Dan

danpattison.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m going to get the automatic one. I’m mainly going to use it like a shop vac rather than for DC.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

I keep changing my mind. Originally I was thinking a cordless drill/impact combo set. Then I thought about the worm drive saw. Now I’m eying the 8 1/2″ miter saw.

Michael you need to stop looking at the list. I was on track for an item and got sidetracked and I was only 25K away. :)

But looking at the list is so much fun! Actually, my issue is that I just go out and buy things. I was eying the reciprocating saw, but I bought one instead (Milwaukee, not Bosch). Then I was eying a cordless combo kit, but I decided I wanted it now, so I just went out bought it (Makita, not Bosch). So now I’m eying the 8 1/2″ miter saw, but I don’t know how long it’ll take to get the 212,500 points, so I might end up just buying that too (for that I would buy the Bosch).

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

@BeardedCarpenter one day you will have enough to cash in on something.
    I get like that that too. When I want something I want it now.
    I always tell my wife that inpatients costs you lots of money at times.

I have absolutely no idea what to save for. Cleared out all my points the other day so I will have a long time to think about it. Looking forward to the l-boxxes arriving this week.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

I keep changing my mind. Originally I was thinking a cordless drill/impact combo set. Then I thought about the worm drive saw. Now I’m eying the 8 1/2″ miter saw.

Michael you need to stop looking at the list. I was on track for an item and got sidetracked and I was only 25K away. :)

But looking at the list is so much fun! Actually, my issue is that I just go out and buy things. I was eying the reciprocating saw, but I bought one instead (Milwaukee, not Bosch). Then I was eying a cordless combo kit, but I decided I wanted it now, so I just went out bought it (Makita, not Bosch). So now I’m eying the 8 1/2″ miter saw, but I don’t know how long it’ll take to get the 212,500 points, so I might end up just buying that too (for that I would buy the Bosch).

the 8 1/2 is a sweet saw and worth the wait and the drive to be active more. I got it last year and love it

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looking forward to the l-boxxes arriving this week.

What do you plan to use the L-boxxes for?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

What do you plan to use the L-boxxes for?

@theamcguy
    , I have the Bosch ROS65 and the Bosch 1/2 sheet sanders that need to be kept in their own l-boxx along with all the sanding supplies which I will put in there own boxes. This takes care of keeping it all organized and out of the way when not in use.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have the Bosch ROS65 and the Bosch 1/2 sheet sanders that need to be kept in their own l-boxx along with all the sanding supplies

That sounds like a good idea. Keeping everything together and organized helps the job go faster.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

yellaD
    Pro

So hard to not get some more batteries and another FL12. It’s cheap and I’ll still have points left over. Everyday is a battle… 🙂

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

My focus is now very clear; a Colt with the plunge base.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

I’m sill stalkin that rotary laser.

Which one? The 300 or the 400? I decided on the 300 because it can do more. Didn’t need the extra distance that the 400 can do, I wanted the features in the 300 that the 400 does not do more. I’m almost there for the 300 full kit.

woodman_412

I’m still waiting for mine. I cashed in for one on Christmas eve so I think all the holidays between then and now have probably slowed things down a bit. Can’t wait to try it out though, looks like a really nice kit.

Dan

danpattison.com

So hard to not get some more batteries and another FL12. It’s cheap and I’ll still have points left over. Everyday is a battle… :)

I know, for the piggys they are so valuable. And it’s really a great light. Used mine again today. It’s rare that I don’t use it.

I’m still waiting for mine. I cashed in for one on Christmas eve so I think all the holidays between then and now have probably slowed things down a bit. Can’t wait to try it out though, looks like a really nice kit.

Thats on the backburner for me. I need at least 1 more light and starter kit for batteries

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

So hard to not get some more batteries and another FL12. It’s cheap and I’ll still have points left over. Everyday is a battle… :)

Good choice, Andy, I used mine again today. Not many days go by that it doesn’t get taken out of the case.

I can hardly wait to retire the old Millers Falls trimmer I’m using. It should go to a museum!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 1,023 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 9’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.145 seconds