dcsimg

What are you saving up for? Version 9

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,023 total)
  • Author
    58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

It is hard to decide and even harder to stay focused.

Don’t ya just hate it? LOL

Since my GCM12SD was shipped back to Jim, I had asked him to hold onto it and when I gather the points. I’ll redeem for the T4B and hope that the two item can then be put on a pallet and shipped that way.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

monman1
    Pro

Only need 9600 more points for another worm drive saw.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Doobie

Why do you need a second one?

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Since my GCM12SD was shipped back to Jim, I had asked him to hold onto it and when I gather the points. I’ll redeem for the T4B and hope that the two item can then be put on a pallet and shipped that way.

lol did jim tell you how bad ups messed up the box, or if they damaged the saw at all?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sounds like you really must like the worm drive if you are thinking of getting another.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

lol did jim tell you how bad ups messed up the box, or if they damaged the saw at all?

@r-ice,
    I don’t think he has received it yet, UPS tracking shows that it will arrive there on Monday.

— Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I keep chipping away at the 14 gal vac. I’ll get there eventually.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I’ll say Jim will not be the one that sees the box. It will go to one of Bosch’s warehouse/shipping departments for the damage claim.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Back down to 0 after ordering all of the 4100 accessories (well, 25 after logging in, and 225 with this post)

Next one is a T4B for my planer

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@theamcguy,
    Bill ever get your right angle drill? I don’t recall seeing you mention it in “I got a box” thread.
    If you did, how is it?

Back down to 0 after ordering all of the 4100 accessories (well, 25 after logging in, and 225 with this post)

Eric,
    Nice options for the 4100 table saw. Had to take a peak to see what the options were that your are getting. 😉

— Glenn Botting

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

I’m going for the same one. Still have a while to go but I can’t wait to get it.

I keep changing my mind. I will just keep slowly and I mean slowly, accumulate points.

Orange County, CA

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Going to have to think about going for a Bosch Orbit sander at some point. Could see it being very useful!

A Working Pro since 2004

Well congrats on those accessories,

@theamcguy slow and steady wins the race Bill, lol you will Ge their soon enough,

@MrTooljunkie same here, just to many great choices

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

It’s tough to get to those high point items! Im working towards a vac myself if I don’t get derailed by something else!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

something clicked last night while trying to sleep. An l-rack system with eye-boxes would be the prefect setup for my gunsmithing/reloading benches

woodman_412

I made a list the other day for what I’m saving up for. It includes a 12V vac, l-boxx 2, L-rack and i-boxx53. I’ve been wanting a second 12V vac for awhile now since the one I bought lives in the house all the time and the L goodies will bring me up to date with my setup for my new radio and my drill gear.

Dan

danpattison.com

Doobie

It’s tough to get to those high point items! Im working towards a vac myself if I don’t get derailed by something else!

I’m doing that just now and almost there with the laser kit at 485K I want. It’s tough going this long without redeeming for something.

I made a list the other day for what I’m saving up for.

I was just starting to work on a list as well for after this next redemption. Still tinkering with getting on the L-Boxx bandwagon.

monman1
    Pro

Why do you need a second one?

I want one for the garage.

Sounds like you really must like the worm drive if you are thinking of getting another.

It is a great saw for cutting rafters, i dont have to lift the guard when cutting bird mouths on rafters.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

right now im still looking at more lboxx’s however with the increasing need for tuneups on my milwaukee mitre saw i might be putting my points towards a axial glide when i have enough accumulated

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,023 total)
  • The topic ‘What are you saving up for? Version 9’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.616 seconds